Experian - Credit Report
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Access your interactive Experian Credit Report anytime, anywhere – absolutely free! Checking your own report doesn’t hurt your credit and there’s no credit card required. Your free Experian Credit Report is automatically updated every 30 days when you sign in, so your credit information is always at your fingertips. See where you stand and interact with your credit in a completely reimagined way. You’ll also get notifications on your iPhone or iPad when key updates to your credit report are detected.
Download the new, free Experian app today, and get the fast, anytime access to truly understand your credit! Available on iPhone or iPad devices.
• View your Experian Credit Report and better understand what kind of information that banks and lenders see – including your credit accounts, inquiries and public records.
• Your Experian Credit Report will automatically be updated every 30 days, when you sign in.
CREDIT MONITORING & ALERTS
• We monitor changes to your credit profile like when a new credit account is opened in your name or when an inquiry appears on your credit report.
• We’ll send you a push notification, so you can view these alerts directly on your device.
• Easily monitor your credit and see a breakdown of your accounts in a fun new way.
• See how your credit usage impacts your credit by keeping track of how much you spend and how much debt you have, in the Credit and Debt Summary section.
PERSONALIZED CREDIT CARDS*
• Using Experian's credit data and smart analytics, we'll help analyze your individual credit situation and find the right credit cards matched for you from our trusted network of partners.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Is my Experian Credit Report really free?
A: Yes, Experian provides a 100% free credit report. No credit card required.
Q: Will checking my report hurt my credit?
A: No, checking your own report with Experian does not impact your credit.
Q: How often does my Experian Credit Report update?
A: Your free credit report is updated every 30 days.
Q: What if I already have an account through freecreditreport.com, freecreditscore.com or or Experian CreditWorks account?
A: If you already have an account through one of these domains, just sign in with your existing username and password to start using the app.
Experian CreditWorks subscriptions purchased through the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current monthly subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. Experian CreditWorks subscription is $19.99/month.
Experian was the first company and credit bureau to offer on-line credit reporting services in the United States of America, and now is the leading provider of credit data and services. Experian maintains credit information on approximately 220 million U.S. consumers with more than 1.5 petabytes (1.5 quadrillion bytes) of data, empowering consumers to manage and improve their financial status, and helping them to protect themselves against fraud and identity theft. Experian is deeply committed to educating consumers through financial literacy and funding programs, and work with non-profit and public education leaders across the U.S.
Terms & Conditions: https://usa.experian.com/login/#/publicTermsAndConditionsFree
*Offers are not available in all states.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
• Bug fixes and other minor updates
• Optimized for iOS11
Score Doesn’t Update with Report
Although the Experian credit report updates weekly, the FICO 8 score doesn’t update as often. After numerous positive changes to my credit report posted, the score didn’t budge. When I checked my Discover Score Card, which is also powered by Experian, I found a considerable difference in FICO 8 scores. It would be nice if they’d tell how often the score updates. Still, this is a very helpful app to use as a supplement to Credit Karma, which provides information from TransUnion and Equifax.
Room for improvement
I check my cs weekly using several different apps and have the paid, “updated daily” version of Experian. Unfortunately, “daily” may update your daily cs, but it doesn’t accurately reflect your credit card usage or balances daily or even every few days. This app also doesn’t tell you the reason for any fluctuations in cs, other apps tell you exactly what causes your score to go up or down, which to me is really the point of monitoring my scores to begin with. So so app with potential but needs some very basic updating.
I love this App. Very helpful
I used to be afraid to check my credit. The consumer never really understood all the factors that went into their score but Experian has taken the guess work out alleviating the fear. I use this information to use my credit wisely and help me keep my score up. Thanks Experian for stepping your game up!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 27, 2017
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 76.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CONSUMERINFO.COM, INC.
- © 2017 ConsumerInfo.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Experian CreditWorks℠ with Trial$9.99
- Experian CreditWorks℠ with Trial$19.99
- 3-Bureau Credit Report & FICO® Scores$29.99
- Experian Credit Report & FICO® Score$9.99
- Experian CreditWorks℠$9.99
- Experian CreditWorks℠ with Trial$4.99
- Experian CreditWorks℠$4.99
- Experian CreditWorks℠$19.99
- Experian Credit Report & FICO® Score$4.99