Get the most out of PlayStation events with the official Experience PlayStation app. Discover where PlayStation is heading and what games you’ll be able to play at each event. Easily access program guides, floor plans, and make RSVPs (availability may be limited).
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of b*tching going on in the reviews.
The app is fine, used it last year and I’m going to PSX this year again as well. I had almost no issues besides the little stutters here and there. I don’t get this privileged way of thinking “ehh Sony give me what i want right now! Give me 1st in the RSVP!”. There’s actually a system unlike before to be put into a place to wait your turn and play. And yet here we are b*tching it’s not the 90’s where we used to stand in line all day for 30 mins of play time. Grow up kiddos.
The new and improved app
This marks my third PSX and out of those three, this updated app is much better. The layout is simple with no lag or glitches. This app has made my Playstation Experience faster, convenient, and more enjoyable. Thank you.
Great, Needs Manual Camera Focus!
After PSX 2017, I have no complaints about the app except for one: You should be able to manually focus the camera like you can in the default camera app. It’d be nice if you could turn on the flashlight too to scan those darker cards.
- PlayStation Mobile Inc.
- 25 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Sony Interactive Entertainment
Family SharingWith Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.