By Elsevier Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experimental Hematology: Journal for Hematology, Stem Cell Biology and Transplantation
It just got a whole lot easier to stay current with the latest research and science of hematology. The Experimental Hematology app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope and the 3D Radiological Viewer
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Experimental Hematology website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Experimental Hematology: Journal for Hematology, Stem Cell Biology and Transplantation
Experimental Hematology publishes original research reports (regular and fast-track submissions), reviews, letters to the editor, and abstracts of the annual meeting of ISEH - International Society for Experimental Hematology. We welcome manuscripts describing basic in vitro and in vivo research centered on normal and malignant hematopoiesis as well as non-malignant hematologic diseases. Submissions focused on non-hematopoietic stem cells (e.g. mesenchymal stem cells, embryonic stem cells and induced pluripotent stems) with potential relevance to hematopoiesis are also welcome, as are studies involving experimental or early phase clinical cell transplantation. Studies employing genomic and systems biology approaches to the study of normal and malignant hematopoiesis are strongly encouraged, as are those employing model organisms.
iTunes subscriptions to Experimental Hematology: Journal for Hematology, Stem Cell Biology and Transplantation
A single issue of the journal for $49.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $499.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.6.1
Now enjoy innovative digital content with the newly introduced article enhancements featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope and the 3D Radiological Viewer; in addition to getting access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 20, 2016
- Version: 5.6.1
- Size: 32.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Elsevier Inc.
- © 2013 Elsevier Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.