By Mighty Mighty Good Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join over 14,000,000 of our fans and download one of our Sudoku games today!
Makers of the Best Sudoku Game of 2008, Sudoku (Free), we offer you the same great features with 1000 extremely difficult puzzles!
Warning! Expert Sudoku is for serious Sudoku players. Our hand-crafted puzzles are solvable with only one solution and no guessing. Show your expertise using advanced solving techniques: Naked and Hidden Triples, X-Wing, XY-Wing, Swordfish, Forcing Chain, 2-string Kite, Skyscraper, Unique Corner, and more.
All options are OFF by default, but you can turn them on in the Options menu
• Show Incorrect :: Shows incorrect answers in red.
• Smart Buttons :: Disables the number button when that number is completed on the game board.
• Smart Notes :: Removes the number from the notes in the box, column, and row that contains the cell with your correct answer.
• 1000 unique handcrafted puzzles
• Four different skill levels
• ALL puzzles are solvable WITHOUT guessing
• Multiple color schemes
• Challenge a friend
• "ALL notes": tap the "All notes" button on to show all the possible answers for each square. Tap the "All notes" button off to remove the notes.
• Hints: shows the answer for the selected square or a random square when one is not selected
• Pause the game at any time and resume where you left off
• Best times, progress statistics, and much more
Are you a Sudoku Master? Then play Expert Sudoku; you will love it! Otherwise, check out our other popular Sudoku games for iPhone and iPod Touch.
Do you want more? Try one of our other versions of sudoku which have all the same great features!
* Look for our paid edition of Sudoku with 1000 easier puzzles.
* Or try Color Sudoku for a fun twist to solving sudoku puzzles.
What's New in Version 1.7
We have added some more puzzles for your enjoyment. This update also includes iOS 6 compatibility fixes.
I love this game
I bought this version after working my way through this company's novice sudoku game twice. I love that they include so many color options, (my eyes can see the numbers more easily with some color combinations than others, for some reason), the option to have the timer showing or not, whether to show wrong answers and completed numbers, and the ability to have smart notes or not. I've tried playing with all the available settings and finally found one that works for me.
I love this game!
Best sudoku I've found - coloring please
I love this game. All the puzzles have single solutions. I do have a feature request though. To make techniques like coloring and chaining easier I would love it if I could color cells. Just two colors would be enough. Applying the color to whole cells would be great, being able to color individual notes would be the ultimate. Thanks for listening!
One of my regular games
Ignore the trolls on here who have to guess and write negative over it. This game is not for the feint of mind when it comes to challenges.
It's simple in concept but extremely difficult if you go for expert mode. If you like a good challenge and to stimulate your intellect give this app a go.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 14, 2012
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Red Key Software Corporation
- © 2008-2012 Mighty Mighty Good Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.