***TOP 25 GEW - Global start up competition finalist 2013 (http://www.cnbc.com/id/101168347/page/6)***
- Car workshop - 4 stroke engine, Car clutch, Manual transmission, Disc brakes, Ignition system
- Discover the Universe - ISS space station, Space shuttle, Solar system
- Electricity around us - Hydroelectric dam, Wind turbine, Nuclear power plant
- Transport simulations - Railroad switch, Submarine, Jet engine
- Our homes - Lock and key, Elevator, Toilet, Desk Lamp
- Tools - Jackhammer, Hand pump
Explain3D is system of interactive simulations, that can help you to explain, how things work. Simulations are built in interactive 3D environment, which brings fun to education and helps understand the stuff.
- Interactive 3D environment
- simple and intuitive interface
- description of main parts of simulations / objects
- nice 3D models and animations
- great to make education more engaging and interesting
- small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Cool concept, good models, reasonable selection of topics...I just can't read the text on an iPhone. Haven't found a way to expand the text boxes so they're readable.
Not worth the $
The app really doesn't do anything. Not at all worth the money. No real interaction and zooming in and out is way too glitchy.
Simulations are not accurate and are not detailed enough its a great idea but needs a lot more improvement I just waisted 4 dollars.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.