Explain Everything is the most innovative online whiteboard. Start transforming your virtual collaborations on iOS and then take it to the web and beyond!
The only interactive whiteboard experience that has both real-time and continuous collaboration with voice chat, and advanced recording & timeline editing that can be shared as a web video link.
New accounts come with a 14-day trial of the Individual Subscription Plan features.
With Explain Everything you can:
• Whiteboard together in real-time with voice chat on any-device, anywhere. Invite guests with a link or collaboration code to join your project, record everything, and then share.
• Bring in media directly from iCloud, GDrive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Evernote as well as export to these cloud integrations.
• Capture your interactions and voice to create just-in-time video messages and stories.
• Turn an infinite canvas into a mixed-media playground of videos, images, text, and sketches that captivate, engage, and inspire others.
• Share your projects as images, PDFs, MP4s or editable Explain projects. Share as a web video link so others can stream your Explain videos.
• Start projects faster with pre-made templates or create and save your own.
• Save images or your favorite sketches to your personal clip art library for quick access.
Explain Everything is loved and used by:
• Tutors & Consultants
• Trainers & Teachers
• Storytellers & Music Teachers
• Continuous & Visual Learners
• Inside & Field Sales Professionals
• Product Developers & User-Experience Designers
• Active Learning Organizations, Universities, & K-12 Institutions
• Anyone that needs to Explain or present complex concepts and connect with their audience
You can get an Explain Everything subscription in the app. If you choose to subscribe you will be charged a price according to your plan and country. Prices will be shown in the app before you complete a payment.Subscriptions renew every month/year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You will be charged for one period at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Sharing is caring. The GDrive integration now features team folders.
What’s New in Explain Everything 5.2
• Your cloud projects are now always available for editing to you and anyone you’ve invited. Start your ongoing cloud collaborations with the new Invite button.
• Guests can now join your collaborations with no account required. Invite them with a link or CODE and you’ll be working together in no time.
• We made sure everyone can join your cloud project from a browser with the new Explain Everything’s online whiteboard.
• Web Video Link fiesta! Web Video Links are now optional and a single project can have multiple of them.
• Redesigned project details help you stay organized with Web Video Links and people you invited.
• New insert document layouts. Add document pages horizontally, vertically, in a grid, or as a stack.
• New Timeline lets you take your video editing skills to the next level.
Ratings and Reviews
Share ideas with students using this great collaborative tool.
I’ve used this app for years, and open and use it daily in my classroom. It has been a game changer for me and my students. However the latest update, while I do enjoy some of the visual updates find the app more cumbersome to use. Instead having direct access to my folders on my home screen I now have to tap over to library. Is that a big deal, no. But having to do that extra step several times a day becomes annoying. The new font and layout also shrink the titles of my projects so I can no longer can tell what I’m looking at without opening each one. I think these things can be fixed with a smaller font type and direct access to folders back on my home screen. But as I’ve learned with this app user feedback isn’t a top priority.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for your feedback. We always take into consideration the feedback we get from users of our app. Your comments will be passed to our Customer Experience team. If you have any additional comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to discuss them!
Great app but
I’ve been using this app for a couple of months now and it’s been going very smoothly until the latest update or maybe it is an iOS 11 compatibility issue I have no clue , the thing is writing using the Apple pen has been delaying and letters coming out in a very not this fluid way as it used to be it’s like when you write a bit fast you can notice letters missing and not showing all out “like writing with a pen running out of ink” and thank you for a great tool fellas and hope you fix this out
Developer Response ,
Hi! We are working on a fix for the drawing issue and the updated version should be available by Monday - sorry for the inconvenience caused!
- Explain Everything sp. z o.o.
- 221 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Explain Everything
- In-App Purchases
- Explain Everything™ Individual License $12.99
- Individual monthly plan $12.99
- Explain Everything™ Individual License $107.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.