Explain Everything™ Classic
By Explain Everything sp. z o.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"If you cannot do it with Explain Everything, it probably can't be done!"
This is the original “classic” version of Explain Everything, used by over 3 million people all over the world who are creating videos and classroom projects with this leading unique interactive screencasting whiteboard!
If you are looking for the current version of the app that includes real-time collaboration, integration with Explain Everything Discover, awesome new drawing and shape features, please search for Explain Everything Collaborative Whiteboard and look for the white icon http://appstore.com/explaineverything .
ANIMATE YOUR THINKING
"Explain everything is a stunning peek into a cutting edge new paradigm of communicating…”*
• Create slides using an infinite canvas, use a laser pointer, draw in any color, add shapes, text,
math equations, videos, images and audio files
• Rotate, move, scale, flip, copy, paste, clone and lock any object added to the stage,
• Record everything you do within the app (even yourself while using the front-facing camera)
to create high quality, creative and valuable content for others to learn from!
ENJOY A VARIETY OF IMPORT AND EXPORT FEATURES**
"if your document is any major format and in the cloud or on your device, it can be imported into Explain Everything."
• Compatible file types for import include: PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS, RTF, TXT, HTML, KEYNOTE,
PAGES, NUMBERS, JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, MP4, MOV, MP3, M4A, WAV, AAC and more
• Export as MP4, MOV, PDF, PNG, XPL (project file),
• Use a variety of import and export destinations including Evernote, Dropbox, GDrive,
OneDrive, Box, WebDAV, Airdrop, Mail, iMessage, and more
INNOVATIVE INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN
"Students can import an existing presentation, draw and highlight over the top while verbally explaining, and export a movie that encapsulates their understanding much better than the mere slides.”***
• Prepare lessons, tutorials, guides of any kind and upload them as videos to YouTube or
Vimeo to share with others,
• Give your students pre-prepared projects and templates to open on their iPads, work on
them and view, share, or present the work in support of reflection, feedback, and ongoing
• Switch to the 'Simple User Interface' to support the experience of beginning users
• Insert Math Equation Objects to add structures, symbols, equations, and functions which
can be graphed on a coordinate plane.
*** 50% discount for educational institutions ***
Check for details - http://www.apple.com/itunes/education/
Download our free Explain Everything iBook manual from the Apple iBooks bookstore: https://itunes.apple.com/book/explain-everything/id591601596?mt=11
*Isaiah Coberly, Explain Everything user / Isaiah Coberly, App Store user review
**Best iPad Apps of 2014, http://ipadinsight.com/best-free-ipad-apps-2/best-ipad-apps-of-2014/
What's New in Version 3.32
Apple Pencil - New option to disable pressure sensitivity.
Apple Pencil - Pressure sensitivity disabled while in calligraphy mode.
Draw Tool - Additional pen thicknesses added.
The program is full of glitches. After two days and 100+ attempts I still haven't produced one usable lesson. Items in the slides regularly disappear and are unrecoverable. When using a website in a slide the pen function doesn't work correctly and the finished product looks nothing like what you recorded. Twice I have saved and lost items from multiple slides. If this app worked it would be exactly what I need. Sadly, this app has wasted my money and time. Back to the drawing board.
Render Time-Saving Suggestion. A Must Option.
Please let us export video captured in-app to the camera roll separately. Let me explain.
When there is video in a project, rendering it takes 2-3x slower than real time even on the iPad Pro. A 1-min project takes 3-min to render.
If we remove and export the video to the camera roll, rendering is 4-5x faster than real time. A 1-min project takes 15sec.
Using iMovie, we can combine and render the removed video and exported explain everything project 4x faster than real time.
So the total render time of a 1 minute project is 30sec instead of 3 minutes.
A 10 min projects will take 5 min instead of 30 min.
Render Time-Saving Solution
Explain Everything Classic renders video from a project on a device, which was always very powerful. The new Explain Everything (with white icon) can additionally do the cloud project compression.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 03, 2016
- Version: 3.32
- Size: 73.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Explain Everything sp. z o.o.
- © 2011-2016 Explain Everything
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.