Explain Everything™ Classic
By Explain Everything sp. z o.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"If you cannot do it with Explain Everything, it probably can't be done!"
This is the original “classic” version of Explain Everything, used by over 3 million people all over the world who are creating videos and classroom projects with this leading unique interactive screencasting whiteboard!
If you are looking for the current version of the app that includes real-time collaboration, integration with Explain Everything Discover, awesome new drawing and shape features, please search for Explain Everything Collaborative Whiteboard and look for the white icon http://appstore.com/explaineverythingcollaborativewhiteboard .
ANIMATE YOUR THINKING
"Explain everything is a stunning peek into a cutting edge new paradigm of communicating…”*
• Create slides using an infinite canvas, use a laser pointer, draw in any color, add shapes, text,
math equations, videos, images and audio files
• Rotate, move, scale, flip, copy, paste, clone and lock any object added to the stage,
• Record everything you do within the app (even yourself while using the front-facing camera)
to create high quality, creative and valuable content for others to learn from!
ENJOY A VARIETY OF IMPORT AND EXPORT FEATURES**
"if your document is any major format and in the cloud or on your device, it can be imported into Explain Everything."
• Compatible file types for import include: PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS, RTF, TXT, HTML, KEYNOTE,
PAGES, NUMBERS, JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, MP4, MOV, MP3, M4A, WAV, AAC and more
• Export as MP4, MOV, PDF, PNG, XPL (project file),
• Use a variety of import and export destinations including Evernote, Dropbox, GDrive,
OneDrive, Box, WebDAV, Airdrop, Mail, iMessage, and more
INNOVATIVE INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN
"Students can import an existing presentation, draw and highlight over the top while verbally explaining, and export a movie that encapsulates their understanding much better than the mere slides.”***
• Prepare lessons, tutorials, guides of any kind and upload them as videos to YouTube or
Vimeo to share with others,
• Give your students pre-prepared projects and templates to open on their iPads, work on
them and view, share, or present the work in support of reflection, feedback, and ongoing
• Switch to the 'Simple User Interface' to support the experience of beginning users
• Insert Math Equation Objects to add structures, symbols, equations, and functions which
can be graphed on a coordinate plane.
*** 50% discount for educational institutions ***
Check for details - http://www.apple.com/itunes/education/
Download our free Explain Everything iBook manual from the Apple iBooks bookstore: https://itunes.apple.com/book/explain-everything/id591601596?mt=11
*Isaiah Coberly, Explain Everything user / Isaiah Coberly, App Store user review
**Best iPad Apps of 2014, http://ipadinsight.com/best-free-ipad-apps-2/best-ipad-apps-of-2014/
What's New in Version 3.31
Apple Pencil - support for pressure sensitivity.
Added support for iCloud Drive.
OneDrive for business integration updated.
GDrive supports "Shared with me", "Starred", "Trash" categories.
Various improvements and bug fixes.
Pressure sensitivity broken
The new release adds pressure sensitivity with the apple pencil, but it is much too sensitive and makes it normal handwriting much less readable unless you write very slowly. Please add an option to disable any pressure sensitivity. I wrote technical support and they suggested I buy their new app which doesn't have this problem, so not very respectful of existing customers!
Pressure sensitivity not good at all
Pressure sensitivity must be disabled. App is unusable now because line width is always changing and handwriting is now hard to read.
Apple pencil unusable in latest version
Line width varies very sensitively with drawing speed with the apple pencil on an ipad pro, making legible writing much harder than it used to be. Please provide a fixed line width option! Both drawing style options (Calligraphy & Ink) have this problem in v3.31.
Otherwise, an amazing tool for the classroom.
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 23, 2016
- Version: 3.31
- Size: 73.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Explain Everything sp. z o.o.
- © 2011-2016 Explain Everything
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.