New ways to play! Play with friends or strangers in online play, or play offline with friends face-to-face!
Exploding Kittens, the most-funded game in Kickstarter history, is now available for iOS.
Created by Elan Lee (Xbox, ARGs), Matthew Inman (The Oatmeal), and Shane Small (Xbox, Marvel).
- Exploding Kittens is a multiplayer card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Play with 2 to 5 players across multiple phones in the same room, or online with friends or strangers
- All art illustrated by The Oatmeal
- New cards exclusive to the digital version of Exploding Kittens
- The digital version of the most backed game in Kickstarter history
In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game -- unless that player has a Defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens.
Things we’ve been doing:
•Upgraded the intelligence for all three bots in single player mode.
•Recorded and added new sound effects for cards and bots.
•Fixed the screen bugs with the iPhone XR and Pixel.
•Tracked down and eliminated a bunch of outstanding bugs in the Streaking Kittens™ pack.
What have you been up to?
Ratings and Reviews
Switch on the laser pointer! Scoop the litter! Rub the belly of the all-seeing Pig-a-Corn! This mobile version of the insanely irreverent card game brings the fatal felines to our devices, along with a few purr-fect new twists. The hysterical illustrations by Matthew Inman (creator of The Oatmeal) spring to life with animation and sound—and a meter that tracks the chance of drawing an exploding kitten makes the game even more hilariously tense. Played face-to-face with friends or online against strangers, it’s surprisingly strategic and cat-astrophically fun.
- Exploding Kittens LLC
- 244.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Copyright © 2016 Exploding Kittens, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Party Expansion Pack $1.99
- Betrayal Expansion Deck $1.99
- Animals Avatar Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.