Explore Waukegan is the official mobile app for the City of Waukegan, IL. The app provides a connection between the City of Waukegan and its citizens and visitors. Enjoy convenient access to local officials, community news, events and alerts.
• News – Receive official news about the local area.
• Calendar – See what’s going on in the city and sign up for event notifications and changes.
• Emergency Alert – Receive notification about important community news, street closures, road conditions and critical emergencies. Also get up-to-the-minute emergency updates.
Download the Explore Waukegan app and connect with the City of Waukegan.
Fixed iOS notification badge.
Ratings and Reviews
Will not let me create a new account. When you try and click the “I’m not a robot” button it freezes up and I’m not even able to move on from there.
Nothing shows ur
When I downloaded I thought this was going to be great due to the fact I’m wheelchair bound but NOTHING SHOWED UP it’s just a white screen 😦😦😦
Too bad This would’ve been a great way for me to do so many things that need to be done.
- CivicPlus, Inc.
- 32.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © CivicPlus 2015, City of Waukegan, IL 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.