Explorer for ArcGIS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explorer makes it easy to discover, visualize, collaborate and share maps within your ArcGIS organization. Personalize your experience with ArcGIS by marking your favorite maps and places, finding information that is important to you, and sharing it with others. Use Explorer to help you make more informed and timely decisions.
* Search, explore and discover maps
* View information about your assets
* Search for places and features in your map
* Share maps with other Explorer users
* Sketch on the map to highlight important aspects of your data
* Tell stories and brief stakeholders via map presentations
What's New in Version 10.2.10
- various bug fixes and improvements
Use it all the time
Use it all the time. Have been telling others in my county about it. They come back and have a lot of compliments. Great for viewing ARC Online maps.
When I try logging in it states it doesn't support personal accounts!
App for iPad is Very Unstable
This app version is prone to crashing. Every time I open my "Map Contents" window the app freezes up and I have to exit. I cannot access my map layers to turn things off and on. There are no issues with the exact same map when run on Android. iPad version very unstable.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 17, 2016
- Version: 10.2.10
- Size: 44.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: ESRI
- ©2014 - 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.