Export Calendars Pro
By Stefan Keller
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Export Calendars Pro will let you easily export events and reminders from your Mac's Calendar and Reminders apps to an Excel, CSV or tab-delimited file.
But it's not just any export tool: It lets you export special fields like an event's duration, which is great for determining your billable hours. It also lets you export any contact property for any participant for an event from your Address Book.
This makes Export Calendars Pro the perfect addition to your workflow: Manage appointment with your clients in an iCloud calendar on your Mac, iPhone or iPad, export them with Export Calendars Pro and import them into your accounting program.
GET YOUR EXPORT IN 3 EASY STEPS
1. Select a time frame for the export. Use one of the provided presets or set custom dates.
2. Select the calendars as well as the fields you want to export and determine the order of the exported data.
3. Select the export format: Excel Workbook (.xlsx), CSV or tab-delimited. Select the preset the app offers or create (and save!) your own.
Export Calendars Pro files can be imported hassle-free into Excel (Windows and Mac), Numbers, FileMaker and more - with leading zeros, dates and special characters (umlauts etc.) preserved.
What's New in Version 1.3.3
- You can now filter events by participants.
- You can now permanently hide reminders (and calendars, too).
- For the end date of an all-day event, midnight of the following day is no longer used as the basis for the calculation. Instead, the value subtracted by 1 second will be returned.
- Added support for property "Travel Time". Only available on OS X 10.10 or newer.
- Dates in Excel files are now based on the 1904 date system.
- Fixes a bug that prevented events from being found when a search term occured in the event title as well as in the event notes.
- Added german localization
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 18, 2015
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Languages: En, German
- Seller: Stefan Keller
- © 2013-2015, Stefan Keller
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor