Export My Contacts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Export My Contacts is an advanced Contacts exporter for the iPhone/iPod Touch to export your locally stored contacts into various formats.
It can export fields with custom labels. You can choose between various export formats, like Excel Spreadsheet, TSV, CSV and vCards(IOS5 required).
It can import CSV or vCard files into contacts.
- Export Contacts gives you total control and flexibility of what data you want to export.
- Export Contacts can recognize and export fields with custom labels.
- Has export templates for common applications build-in (Outlook CVS Mac/Win)
- Import CSV or vCard files into contacts.
- Backup & Restore contacts
What's New in Version 1.3
1.Supporting Both the iPhone and iPad Platforms.
Works good enough
email does not work in the full version but I was able to achieve my goal of creating multiple vCard files with photos and copying the zip file to my PC. I then mailed the zip file to my Windows 8.1 phone, unzipped and imported each contact I wanted, manually. Fortunately I had only 26 with photos out of 134. I had used the Nokia "Transfer My Data" app, first. I did not try any other options.
Horrible app that won't work. Gives you the option to email your contacts and when you hit the email button it goes away without asking what email to send to. Waste of $1.99. Avoid this app.
cannot get it to work with current 2014 versions of Itunes. Not an easy app to use. Never got it to work.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 22, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: xiaoxiao yu
- © @xiaoxiaoyu
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.