Receive live, expert health care through your smart phone or tablet for just $49 per visit. Insurance accepted!
Express Care Virtual provides a convenient alternative to a traditional doctor’s office or urgent care visit. Visit with a licensed, board-certified health care provider by video using your smartphone or tablet. Get a diagnosis and treatment and doctor’s note as needed. There’s no waiting and no hassle. Just excellent care.
Key features of Express Care Virtual:
• Visit now or make an appointment
• Service available 8 a.m. to midnight PST, seven days a week for patients in Oregon, Washington and Montana. Available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. PST, seven days a week for patients in California
• $49 per visit, payable by credit card, HSA card, or insurance where applicable
• No sign-up or subscription fees
• Secure and confidential visits
• Licensed and board-certified physicians and nurse practitioners
• Printable summary of your visit, which can be shared with your primary care provider, if desired
• Available to anyone seeking care in Oregon, Washington, Montana and California regardless of insurance*
* Express Care Virtual accepts Medicaid coverage through Providence Health Plan Health Share. Those with Medicare Advantage from Providence Health Plan are covered in full. Due to government regulations, Express Care Virtual is NOT currently available to patients covered under some government insurance plans. Patients with traditional Medicare can pay $49 out of pocket. While we wait for policy to change for all other Medicare and Medicaid members, our caregiver team can connect you with an alternative service to help you get the care that you need.
If you use Apple Health, you can choose to share your health information with the doctor during your video visit, such as heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, blood glucose levels, weight, nutritional information, and respiratory rate - into your Express Care Virtual account.
We continue to improve the Express Care Virtual patient experience with these new features:
• Patients will now have “password hints” when setting up their account upon enrollment. These hints will make it faster and easier to select a password that meets security requirements.
Ratings and Reviews
Used first time today
I'm a frequenter of Urgent Care and Emergency room due to anxiety/PTSD and lack of consistent access to care. I found out about this app through HealthShare when I was enrolled and was like *this is too good to be true* surprised. I have been having respiratory issues today and would have gone to ER to figure that out but was able to have "a nurse in my home" so to speak, thanks to technology! She diagnosed reactive respiratory and sent in order for inhaler, and counseled me through my anxiety about taking new meds. It was so great not to waste the time and resources of the ER, and to get such quick treatment. It took about 15 min wait time, wayyy faster than dropping into a clinic, and face to face via my iPad was a lot better than speaking to an advice nurse on the phone. I wish everyone had this kind of care and access.
Sooooo much better than urgent care!
I had a horrible nagging cough and considered going to urgent care, but I always seem to catch something there...too many sick people in one place.
Then I remembered a sign at work saying Providence Express has an app! I had been to a kiosk location before, but this sounded easier. I downloaded it and registered easily. It asked me a few questions about my personal info and my insurance plan name/ID #. Much less work than filling out paperwork at a clinic.
The app showed me there was one NP online with two people ahead of me and the app said it usually takes about 10 minutes per person. While I was waiting for her, someone confirmed some information with over a text message-style chat. When we were done, I was told it would be another 10-12 minutes but it was much less. The NP Katharine apologized for my waiting 20 minutes, but it seemed like less and the app prepared me for that wait.
She was very nice, personable, informative and thoughtful. The app was very easy to use...I just sat in a comfy chair and talked to her FaceTime-style. I will DEFINITELY be using this in the future and recommending it to others!
Medical care has upped the ante
After 5 days of feeling miserable with varying symptoms that are different for me I found and used this app. My vision has been blurry and husband out of town so options to seek health care are limited. Having a medical provider give me advice without having to ‘bum’ a ride is amazing. The provider was kind; thorough and efficient. I highly recommend this option instead of waiting a week or so to see your regular health provider when you are needing professional attention quickly. Amazing experience for me.
- PROVIDENCE HEALTH & SERVICES - WASHINGTON
- 146.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 American Well. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.