Enterprise-level integrated communication system.
- Chats, group chats and channels
- Files, docs and media exchange
- Personal address book
- Conventional UX and interfaces
Closed corporate circuit for internal communications.
Trusted direct connections for clients and partners.
State of the art protocol.
Information access management and control.
Integration with the corporate and public services.
Total control over the messaging routes
- On-premise messaging server
- Trusted connections between the corporate servers
- Multistage corporate circuit for large enterprises
- LDAP (Active Directory) integration
- Integrated digital signature
Protocol. Security and reliability
- Complex encryption (“user-user”, “user-server”, “server-server”)
- Encryption keys management
Data access control, protection from leaks and unauthorized access
- Control over mobile devices access
- Client devices storage management
- Client devices backup restriction
Productivity and connectivity
- Workplaces. Dedicated messaging spaces for teams, branches and divisions. Collaboration and shared media.
- Secure access to corporate email. Data transfer with the Protocol. Access control and leaks prevention.
- Communication with public messengers using the same app.
- Integration with LOB systems. Access to LOB systems by express.
- Bots in corporate environment. Chat bots and automation bots.
- Cloud and public services integration.
There are a lot of new features in this long-awaited version:
Firstly: bot’s commands, bot’s buttons with bot’s messages inline in chat, custom keyboards for bots.
Secondly: new chat UX - fast, light and smooth.
Thirdly: pin favorites chats in the top of the list.
Fourthly: description for sending images.
Finally: redesigned contact card.
Also, of course, there are many-many fixes, improvements, and updates in every part of the Express App, plus traffic and battery usage optimization.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.