You already know Express Oil Change & Service Center makes caring for your vehicle fast, easy, and convenient. Now you can use this free, easy-to-use app to manage your vehicle maintenance records, track and redeem valuable rewards points, access handy auto-care tips, receive special offers and discounts, and even receive alerts when it’s time for routine maintenance and state inspections. It makes caring for your vehicle — and keeping up with your rewards points — almost automatic.
The official Express Oil VIP app allows you to:
• Sign up for a FREE Express Oil Change VIP Loyalty Rewards account
• Locate your vehicles in our database and add them to your rewards account
• Keep track of rewards and receive notifications when rewards milestones are reached
• Redeem points for moneysaving rewards
• Receive special offers and discounts exclusively for VIP Loyalty Reward members
• Manage vehicle service records and receive notifications when routine maintenance is needed
• Be reminded when it’s time for your state vehicle inspection
• Access valuable vehicle care tips and information
• Learn how you can earn additional rewards points
• Find an Express Oil Change & Service Center location
• Contact Express Oil Change
Download the free EOC VIP app today to get started.
It was time for a tune-up on the Express Oil VIP app so we took the liberties to upgrade the look and feel while the app was in the garage. Additional changes include:
- New tire fitment guide to find the best tires for your vehicle and schedule an appointment (for select locations)
- Easier access to car care tips and the location finder
- Exclusive promotional offer on the home screen
These modifications along with a few navigation changes and overall app improvements will keep your VIP app running in tip-top shape!
Ratings and Reviews
The Evans location is quick, efficient and accurate. I’m super pleased with the speed and customer service of our visit. They were pleased to have us and checked things that I didn’t even come in for- but ended up needing! ( wiper blades) I’m super thrilled!
Poor setup experience, can't use.
Upon creating my account, app asks me to choose from several vehicles I've had serviced at EOC as primary. Duplicate entries in the list. Can't get past this step, getting various cryptic "can't add at this time" and "vehicle belongs to another account" errors. Experience at my local EOC is great, experience with this app not so much.
The app is completely worthless
It’s plain and simple, this app does not work at all. There’s really nothing else to say other than the app might as well not exist. It is completely worthless.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.