Expressions for Autism
By Club LIA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expressions is an educational and engaging game that helps children with autism train and improve emotion and feelings recognition by recreating facial expressions according to day to day life events.
An amazing tool to work with in therapy sessions, children are able to learn at their own pace and improve their social skills as well as they develop empathy.
• Includes 2 difficulties: apprentice and master.
• Hints and clues to avoiding frustration and loss of interest
• Set a time limit for each exercise.
• Create multiple profiles for your students.
• English and Spanish supported.
For more information, visit edninja.com
What's New in Version 1.2
• 2 game difficulties: apprentice & master
• 6 new beautiful expressions available
• An alternative story for every expression
• New home screen
• Fixed crashes on older iPads
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 15, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 126 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Maria de Lourdes Ibanez Aldana
- © EdNinja Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Expressions$4.99