Premium class organization.
Extreme Agenda is your planner for iOS with powerful calendar, reminder, note, list, search, and contact views. Integrate and completely customize your organizer with themes, icons, and views to give you full control of your life.
What they Say:
"Cant find a better value anywhere in the AppStore than Extreme Agenda" - Doug G in iPhone Life Magazine
"Extreme Agenda will really stand alone as an app with enough simplicity to work for just about anyone, but with enough power coupled with stability to also work for power users." - iSource Pick of the Week
"Your calendar on steroids" - Colm on the t4Show Podcast.
Awarded top 3 in calendar apps in 2014 BestAppEver Awards.
• Powerful views including Year, Month, Week, Upcoming Agenda List, and Timeline Day.
• Integrated Reminders on your Calendar.
• Pull Birthdays and Anniversaries from your contacts with pictures.
• Advanced repeating event options.
• ISO week, and week start options.
• Natural Language Entry(English Only)
• Uses and expands on your native calendar data.
• Sync like you would with the default calendar(Google, iCloud, Exchange).
• Next month preview option on Month View
• Uses time bars and icons to keep you informed at a glance
• Put event text right on your calendar
• Filter by single calendar with one touch
• Move/Copy Events
• Lock Events/Reminders with PIN
• Time Zone Support
• Drag-n-Drop on Month/Week Strip Views
• Email Events
• Event Templates
• Add a List right in the notes of an event
• Print and share Agenda
• Full Task/Todo list with multiple sorting options.
• Reminders on your Calendar
• Designed for GTD Use
• Repeating Tasks, Task Alarms, and Templates
• Add a List right in notes of any reminder
• Three levels of sorting
• Print and share reminder list
• Photo List, Grid, and Coverflow contact views
• Quickly filter by favorite, alpha or categories
• Smart Categories - Save as Apple groups
• Sort by category, company, or name
• Group Email/Text
• Dated notes with image attachment
• Make checklists, shopping lists, invoices and more with ease
• Email or Airdrop your lists to a friend
• Backup lists to Dropbox
• Global search view
• Built-In list search for Agenda, Contacts, Reminders, and Notes
Identifying and Filtering
• Filter events/reminders based on iCal calendars.
• Filter items to hide private events/reminders.
• Add categories to events/reminders/contacts for filtering and icon support.
• Over 1000 professional icons built in to easily identify your events and reminders.
Power and Flexibility
• Universal Support
• iPhone offers Tabbed, Side Menu, and Classic Interfaces
• TextExpander and Dropbox Support
• Portrait and Landscape Support.
• Full Theming System with Sharing.
• Help System and FAQ
Need some help?
We've worked hard to make the app invaluable right out of the gate, but to have the really powerful features sometimes things can't all be clear. So if you need some help or have a problem or suggestion please skip the AppStore review and go right to the source. The app contains a help system and tips and ways to contact us directly via email or Twitter.
Though we really appreciate good reviews if you like what we're doing!
iOS6-iOS10: If you are not seeing your data, make sure you have given the app access in the main device settings under privacy. If you think you are losing events, check your main device settings calendar 'sync' option.
* Watch a quick video at xa.birdsoft.net to see just some of the great features. *
Get Organized. Go Extreme!
Small adjustments for iPhoneX and other fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Has nice functions
I've used Extreme Agenda for several years, BUT IT IS LOCKING UP since last update.
AMENDED: Latest version works fabulous! I've updated to an iPhone 6 Plus.
HELP PLEASE! I've been a true fan & have recommended Extreme Agenda to many business associates, family & friends. But since the latest update the app keeps locking up and then unexpectedly closes down. Is anyone else experiencing this same issue. I have an iPhone 5 with the current 7.1 version.
It does work
This is a good calendar and reminders application. Apparently, creating a calendar and reminder's app is very difficult. There are a bunch of them and most are bad and/or don't work with all the iDevices and/or have some other bad oddity.
Not all features work in all screens. Example: Drag and Drop only works with the "Interface" of Tabs in the Month calendar view. Then only by selecting the day and from the day section (upper right), select the event or reminder, by holding it and then draging it to a different day. This means you cannot drag and drop to change the time, nor can you drag and drop from any other view in any other interface.
Be prepared to do a lot of editing to get the esthetics to your liking. The developer(s) have made a huge error in providing many cosmetic options for this app. By providing the options it is easy for a user to get lost in the verbage. The option labels are not clear ("Back Color" & "Cal Back Color", I could not figure out which one changes what.) and not all possible options are available (no text color option). It would be a big help if the developer would hire a designer. Then remove the cosmetic options and leave a small number of themes. Also, they should remove the "Interface" option and just pick one, that would make testing all the themes easier. As is, not all screens work with all themes/options.
My guess is the developer is trying to be everything to everyone with this app. Frankly, the end result works, but it is a mess.
March 31, 2017
Reply to developer comments;
My review is three years old and I stopped using this application at that time. It deserved two stars because: one, you created it and two, it worked.
Yes, being able to set every color is flexible and with flexible comes complexity and confusion. Having two, maybe three GOOD themes is flexible and easy. Less is more.
Professionally designed tells me nothing. Did you have at least one user experience engineer, at least one user interface engineer and a user interface designer work on this application (at least 3 different and qualified people)? Craftsmanship.
Cannot explain about the drag n drop, as too much time has past. But, if it is available in one view, it needs to be available in every view. That is consistency.
As this is a calendar application, I cannot understand the difference between "Calendar Background Color" and "Background Color". Both would indicate the same value. Using the application type as part of a description appears to be redundant. Good short descriptions are difficult to create. Another good reason for simplicity.
The goal is "It just works" and to achieve this don't make people think. Simple to say, difficult to execute.
Developer Response ,
I guess I'm confused as you call it a good app, give it only 2 stars, and then complain about having too much flexibility and customization (those are normally good things).
The app is professionally designed and has default settings and pre-made themes that you can just leave the way they are and it will work just fine.
If you could explain where else drag-n-drop could work, that would be great. Our move/paste functionality and tapping on a time pretty much covers where you would use drag-n-drop that we don't(it also is utilized in week view and lists).
Cal Back Color = Calendar Background Color
Back Color = Background Color
It is one of my favorite reviews, as it is so not what most of our customers would even think about conveying about the app.
- Birdsoft LLC
- 22.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Birdsoft LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Tip Level 1 $2.99
- Tip Level 2 $4.99
- Tip Level 3 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.