One of the most powerful calendars on iOS. Advanced views with plenty of options all designed for speed and flexibility.
You wont get this much information at a glance from any other calendar, and adding events in-line allows you to get in and out and on with your busy day.
Based on Extreme Agenda, it gives you the powerful calendar based views you want at a low price, and allows you to purchase the other features of the full Organizer once you need them.
• Powerful views including Year, Month, Week, Upcoming Agenda List, and Day.
• Pull Birthdays and Anniversaries from your contacts with pictures.
• Advanced repeating event options.
• Move/Copy Events
• Military time, ISO week, and week start options.
• Uses and expands on your native calendar data.
• Sync like you would with the default calendar(Google, iCloud, Exchange).
• Next month preview option on Month View
• Uses time bars and icons to keep you informed at a glance
• Put event text right on calendar
• Filter events based on iCal calendars.
• Almost 200 professional icons to mark your events
• Natural Language Entry
• Event Templates
• Email Events
• Drag-n-Drop Events
Power and Flexibility
• Universal Support
• TextExpander Support
• Portrait and Landscape Support.
• Retina and iPhone 5 Display Support.
• Background and color theme choices.
• Help System
• Easily upgraded to Extreme Agenda Planner
When you are ready to upgrade just pay the difference and your Extreme Calendar becomes Extreme Agenda. Doing so adds powerful contact, task, note, and list views along with search, weather, private filtering, a status coloring choice, and over 800 more icons. And it adds categories for coloring, icons, and advanced filtering.
Otherwise if you want it all now, look for 'Extreme Agenda' in the AppStore.
You can tap-h-hold in the main calendar days and in the time area of the timeline day view for an 'add and paste' toolbar. Copy/Move, used with the paste, are in the toolbar on each event in timeline day.
Tech Support / Reviews
Please email us with feature suggestions, bug reports, or you can't figure something out instead of using the reviews if you are rating low, its not good practice to get what you want. Or find Extreme Agenda on Facebook or give @birdsoft a shout out on Twitter and let us know there!
We address most problems reported right away if they really are problems and will help you find a solution. We also list known problems on our site and how they are being resolved.
If you like the app and it works fine for you and/or we worked to get in the features you requested please leave a review to let people know.
We're working hard to give you everything you want in a calendar.
Get Organized. Go Extreme!
Better iPhone X Support and numerous enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Even! with limited reminder sounds...
I like everything about this app except for the alerts/alarms/reminders. There's just one sound that goes off. There's nothing that tells what the alert sound is for. I end up having to go in to figure out what the alert sound was for. I have copious alarm and reminder sounds (from various apps) because my mind needs them. The state of the audio notifications doesn't keep me from using this calendar though. I thought it was amazing a few updates ago. And now even with updates it's only gotten better. The customizing capabilities is one of the big things for me since I have to look at every other hour. At one point there were only a few icons to choose from. Now the selection is very workable. You can set up to be reminded at multiple preset times. Make templates. Make lookups of places and people/destinations. It's nice to have different views to choose from. I won't list any more since it's in the app blurb. It is worth the $$ in my opinion.
This all-in-one app (after in app purchase) is feature rich and allows under the hood customizations. The layout is professional and visually appealing. It includes a calendar, reminders, lists, contacts, and notes (limited).
Update: after multiple attempts to contact the developer were unsuccessful (app will not sync), this app has been downgraded to two stars. I'm now back to using Note HD (A note) which I recommend.
Dies when used
First my calendar wouldn’t work on my iPad; it would blank out, then it started doing it on my iPhone 8! WTH!
Developer Response ,
We are looking into this, we weren't seeing this in beta testing but now have a couple ways to reproduce, so hopefully a fix is coming soon.
- Birdsoft LLC
- 22 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Birdsoft LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Extreme Agenda $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.