Take full control.
Test your piloting skills and handle the most critical flight conditions known to man.
Cope with emergencies and incidents inspired by real life scenarios in a climactic adrenaline rush.
Start each engine individually, navigate between the equipment dashboard panels and be ready to solve over 5,000 possible situations in order to reach the highest pilot ranking.
The simulator includes 36 missions to accomplish, 216 challenges to pass, cartography and worldwide navigation with over 500 accurate airports replicas as well as real time weather conditions.
- 36 missions (6 included + 30 available for purchase)
- 216 challenges 6 of which in global competitions (18 included + 198 available for purchase)
- 20 HD airports (4 included + 16 available for purchase)
- Fast landing mode with global competition and 5 fault levels.
- Instrument Landing System, ILS
- Speed autopilot, Route, Altitude and Vertical speed - Primary Flight Display
- Navigation Display
- Weather Radar for managing Microburst, Ice and wind
- Advanced engine system with ignition, faults and fire safety
- Fuel management with weight balancing, Jettison and real consumption
- Landing gears management with manual unlocking system
- Full control of the rudder, flaps, reversers and spoilers
- APU management
- Worldwide navigation with 548 airports and 1107 usable runways, real or customizable weather conditions (available for purchase)
- Cartography with over 8000 waypoints (VOR, NDB, TACAN, DME, GPS, FIX)
- Automatic Flight Planning Configuration
- Cinema replay system
- 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation
- SRTM30 Plus real terrestrial elevation
- MODIS VCF real coastline
- OpenWeatherMap real-time weather conditions
New aircraft: R-WB30
The medium to long-range, wide-body jet airliner
Ratings and Reviews
Realistic but still misses the mark!
I enjoy this simulator of flight, however its not very realistic in terms of how the planes fly. If you force a plane into a nose dive at the speed of sound, the wings will shear off, you try to use the rudder at top speed, it will fail. The problem for me on this game is not having more realistic consequences for pushing the plane in flight to do things its incapable to do in a real world situation. I would love that option to make you understand, planes can’t stay in the air if pushed beyond physics. Thanks
Not bad but makes the LapTop Toasty!!
Like all heavy duty apps from Apple the machine gets hot from the video card. otherwise- not bad for FREE!!
COULD BE BETTER
It is a good game. But if you are going to get it i would. it is soild and fun. NOTE: it takes a while to download. NOT like you iphone or iPad.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.