Light version of the popular Extreme Agenda organizer app. It gives you a 7 day week view and inline day view to add great features not found in the default calendar.
Use it as a great week calendar, or as a trial to see the quality of our advanced Extreme Calendar and Extreme Agenda solutions. Once you are ready you can easily upgrade to the more advanced products from within the app.
• Powerful Week and Timeline Day with inline editing.
• Uses and expands on your native calendar data.
• Sync like you would with the default calendar(Google, iCloud, Exchange).
• Advanced repeating event options.
• Move/Copy Events
• Event Templates
• Email Events
• Show events on Facebook
• Military time, ISO week, and week start options.
• Uses time bars and icons to keep you informed at a glance
• Filter events based on iCal calendars.
• Almost 200 professional icons to mark your events
Power and Flexibility
• Universal Support
• TextExpander Support
• Portrait and Landscape Support.
• Retina Display Support.
• Background and color theme choices.
• Help System
• Easily upgraded to Extreme Calendar or Extreme Agenda Planner
When you are ready to upgrade just pay the difference and your Extreme Week can become Extreme Calendar or Extreme Agenda. Extreme Calendar adds Year, Month, and Agenda List views to make the calendar even more powerful. And upgrading to Extreme Agenda adds advanced contact, task, note, and list views along with search, private filtering, a status coloring choice, and 800+ more icons. And it adds categories for coloring, icons, and advanced filtering.
Otherwise if you want it all now, look for 'Extreme Agenda' in the AppStore.
Tech Support / Reviews
Please email us with feature suggestions, bug reports, or you can't figure something out instead of using the reviews if you are rating low, its not good practice to get what you want. Or find Extreme Agenda on Facebook or give @birdsoft a shout out on Twitter and let us know there!
We address most problems reported right away if they really are problems and will help you find a solution. We also list known problems on our site and how they are being resolved.
If you like the app and it works fine for you and/or we worked to get in the features you requested please leave a review to let people know.
We're working hard to give you everything you want in a calendar.
Get Organized. Go Extreme!
* Updates and enhancements including iPhone X support.
How do you like the new version 5.0 features? Let us know in an app store review.
Ratings and Reviews
It was free and not worth rhat
Ugh! I got it for free and it is awful. I cant read it print is small cant make it bigger that i can tell. Every time i open it it wants access to my contacts. There us no reason to need access my contacts other than data collection. No redeeming qualities in this app
App Malfunctions But No Tech Support
Although I like this app, for the past 3 days or so, the sync function (via Dropbox) which was recently fixed, has begun to malfunction in the same way it was before.
Upon syncing my iPhone or iPod Touch using the "Restore" function, the system always indicates that the operation was successful, but looking at the calendar afterwards, none of the new engagements appear. At first they were appearing little by little after a significant lag. However, that stopped working and then I had to sync/restore a bunch of times, close the app, then reopen it and then new engagements would appear - usually. When that stopped working I had to sync/restore a bunch of times, power off the device and then power it back on for the new engagements to appear. However, that doesn't always work either.
Very quickly it is taking more and more effort to get the data to sync and display and it seems likely that the sync/restore feature via Dropbox will cease working altogether very soon. However, as things stand now, it's just taking too much effort to get this function to work.
Meets my needs!
This was the best free complex calendar that I could find. I needed a calendar that could do repeat events such as the 3rd Thursday of the month or an annual event on the 2nd Sunday in March. With this calendar, not only can you set up these type of repeat events, you can add multiple alarms (more than 2) and add notes/comments! Also, it synchs to ICal which allows multiple calendar views. I love this app!
- Birdsoft LLC
- 22 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2018 - Birdsoft LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Extreme Agenda Upgrade $6.99
- Extreme Calendar Upgrade $2.99
- Extreme Calendar to Agenda $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.