Eye and Contact Lens
By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dedicated to the medical and surgical management of refractive disorders, Eye and Contact Lens: Science and Clinical Practice is published for ophthalmologists, optometrists, and other eye care specialists. Each issue provides original peer-reviewed articles and online dialogue on leading developments and practical clinical applications. Coverage includes contact lenses, refractive surgery, cornea, ocular surface disease, glaucoma, and related anterior segment subjects. Eye and Contact Lens is the journal of the Contact Lens Association of Ophthalmologists (CLAO).
- Easy-to-read, full-text articles that can be shared via email or social media
- Access to content offline
- Adjustable text Size
- Ability to download PDF articles
- Engaging multimedia
What's New in Version 1.2
- Critical bug fixes for iOS 8; update mandatory to support iOS 8
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 02, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Copyright © 2014 by the Contact Lens Association of Ophthalmologists
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.