Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Eye-Fi gives photo lovers a no-compromises solution: great quality pictures & videos from your digital camera and instant access to view, edit and share on your smartphone or tablet. Your social network will love you for it!
*This app requires an Eye-Fi SDHC wireless memory card.*
Smartphones fall short for life’s many moments that require zooming, high-speed shooting, low light and other features that make digital cameras superior. With an Eye-Fi wireless SDHC memory card, you can quickly and easily turn the camera you already own and love into a WiFi camera and showcase your best shots, real-time using your favorite apps – from Facebook and Instagram to Pixlr and Snapchat.
No network or hotspot required. Eye-Fi creates its own WiFi network so it works anywhere you are.
When paired with the Eye-Fi iPhone or iPad app, the Eye-Fi card transfers photos & videos directly to your iOS camera roll, whenever new content is detected. Once the transfer completes, the card disconnects its WIFi to save your battery.
Eye-Fi comes in two great options:
• 8GB or 16 GB capacity
• Class 10 speed for ultra-fast high speed performance
• Compatible with thousands of cameras (check at www.eye.fi/cameras)
• Instantly uploads to smartphones or tablets
• Uploads what you shoot (jpeg + many video formats)
Offers all of the above PLUS
• 16 GB capacity (only)
• Uploads RAW files
• Instantly uploads to your Windows or Mac computer over a home WiFi network
How to get started:
• Mobi: Launch the Eye-Fi app and enter the 10-digit activation code found on the back of your Mobi card case when prompted.
• ProX2: First, you will need to activate & set up your ProX2 card using Eye-Fi Center software on your Windows or Mac computer. After launching the Eye-Fi app, tap the sign in link at the bottom of the screen and enter your new Eye-Fi account credentials. Note: ProX2 cards do not come with a 10-digit activation code.
To learn more and buy an Eye-Fi SDHC wireless memory card, visit us at www.eye.fi.
What's New in Version 3.0.15
Do yourself a favor....
Ignore the negative ratings on here! It is what I did and am glad I did.
Since purchasing over a month ago I have used to quickly get photos of my 5 month old baby boy to my iPhone, iPad, and PC. From random fun moments to his baptism I've had no issues!
This is a fantastic product that not many know about and that is a shame...as it has exceeded my expectations.
Sure it does use the battery up in your camera a bit more but that is what chargers are for!
Don't pay for for the larger GB card as once it's transferred you can just delete.
My step-brother just got his and loved it!
iPad won't log in, but iPhone okay
App works okay for getting pix from your iPhone to your home PC and from your eye-fi card to your iPhone. Previous version wouldn't transfer from eye-fi card to iPad, but I haven't checked that issue in this new version. It looks like they fixed the other bugs I reported before, thanks!
But I still don't understand why the "pull-up" icon at the bottom always says "no transfer in progress" when the icon badge says there are 46 photos to upload and it's actively uploading.
Works well (unlike PC software)
For some time I tried using the buggy half-baked PC software from Eye-Fi until I finally gave in.
Recently I experimented with Direct Mode and my iPhone 4S, and it just works flawlessly. It's truly brilliant to be able to instantly upload my higher quality point & shoot pics to my phone for in-the-moment posting to social media.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 30, 2014
- Version: 3.0.15
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Eye-Fi, Inc
- © 2011-2013 Eye-Fi, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.