Minimum operations - just set a notification in settings and follow for exercises that will take no longer than 5 minutes, 3 times per day and your eyesight will improve dramatically! And when your brain realizes that vision improves, these workouts will deliver the kind of pleasure for you!
It does not matter whether you want to restore poor eyesight or look for a good warm-up exercise for your eyes in a pause before working with computer or tablet. This is what you need!
As we know all vision problems start due to the partial absence of the eye muscles or on overload. When we read a book or work with a computer, our eyes strained and keep the tension in one group of muscles. In other words, we keep the eye muscles to the same voltage. This work makes the eye muscles are flabby, thereby impede the ocular lens.
As well, in order to concentrate on something important, we need to strain the muscles of the eyes. As result - a sharp drop in sight. To ensure that this was not we need to train different muscle groups.
The fact that the vision depends on the operation of the oculomotor muscles (longitudinal and transverse). Once you wear glasses, your eye muscles stop working. Conclusion - the need to train the eye.
The main cause of nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and strabismus - a violation of the eye muscles (there are six). This implies that virtually anyone can completely restore eyesight by exercises for eyes. Exercises are simple but quite effective.
That today offers modern ophthalmology? It is, in fact, powerless and offers only glasses (or worse, surgery on the eye). The fact is that the science is based on the postulates of two centuries ago. Meanwhile, 100 years ago, an American scientist William Bates revised the theory of eye operation. His research showed that all eye problems are somehow related to the state of eye muscles. If you see well, then, your eye muscles are trained and free. If you wear glasses - some muscles are squeezed, the other stretched or relaxed or atrophied.
Improvement in vision may start after the first exercise! What is more important - must immediately give up points as possible. You may ask, why still this method of treatment is not covered? The answer is in the billions in annual profits from the sales of contact lenses and glasses.
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription
- Any time you can use the app for free and if you want get access to daily workouts, your subscription should be continued.
- The price of the subscription is 3.99 USD per month and 29.99 USD per year.
- The length of the subscription. Subscription periods are 1 month and 1 year. Every 1 month or 1 year your subscription renews.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can cancel your subscription via this URL: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Terms and conditions: http://bit.ly/EyeWorkout-TERMS
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app; medically based
Highly recommend this app. I spent a lot of money for professional eye therapy, and these exercises are similar but more complete. Still easy to do. Contacted developer and got attentive support. Font issues etc. are all being addressed soon. Meanwhile, get this; what price your sight?
My eye don't work together real well. I can feel my eye working together with this app. I have just stared to use this app. So I don't know what the long term effects are. It seem like a good alternative that will save money instead of going to vision therapy which I have done before in the past.
Good exercises bad translation
The exercises seem good, if you can get past the terrible translated instructions. For example:
"It is important to remember that the eye in any case impossible to press and create suspense, and light does not penetrate through your fingers. Open the manhole under the palms, and make sure the palm fitting tightly, and the light does not pass. "
For the cost, I would expect better writing.
- Oleg Lavrynenko
- 31 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Oleg Lavrynenko
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Version $29.99
- Full Version $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.