EyeEm - Best Photography Community, Photo Editor & Filters, Camera
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ultimate app for those who capture life through a lens. Showcase your best pictures and connect with 15 million photographers around the globe. Take your photography to the next level, gain exposure and even sell your best shots. Your next step starts right here.
• New and emerging photographers are promoted daily in our app, website and on social media. Be one of them!
• With exhibitions, awards, magazines and Missions with big brands, your photography gets rewarded and celebrated
• Our technology identifies beautiful photos and gives them maximum exposure. Everyone can get noticed
• Powerful camera with exposure correction, plus a grid and level tool for perfect lines
• 24 adjustable photo filters for every style, including Vintage, Fresh and B&W
• Fine-tune every detail thanks to Contrast, Saturation, Sharpen, Fade, Vignette and more
SELL YOUR BEST PICTURES
• License your photos on EyeEm Market and other premium marketplaces e.g. Getty Images
• Get published worldwide by leading agencies, brands and media outlets
• You keep control of the selection and copyright of photos you want to sell
JOIN 15 MILLION PHOTOGRAPHERS
• Connect with a community of emerging and established photographers around the world
• Find and be found by creatives near you
• Pick up tips & tricks and gain insights into all-things-photography
Discover now where EyeEm can take your photography.
What's New in Version 5.6.1
This latest update is packed with performance enhancements and bug fixes for an even smoother and more enjoyable EyeEm experience.
Favorite app for posting my photography
Yes, who doesn't have an IG? But this app is so much better. I have always wanted to learn photography and this THE APP! You connect with people all over, learn about different techniques through tutorials and are challenged by missions. And yes it's free. I have learned more, have been inspired more, and actually invested in my first professional camera bcs of this app. I hardly ever get on IG any more and if I do I will never post any of my actual photography there. The one time I did, I was questioned bcs I mostly use IG for fun, not for anything like this. I would recommend this app to anyone who is serious about learning, or loves photography. It's a wonderful welcoming community !
Both intuitive and a having a bit of a learning curve, I'm pleased and surprised by the sharp and polished interface. My pictures look better here than in my camera roll. Looking forward to fully joining the community.
Ongoing issues with app crashing. iPhone 4s with iOS 8.4. iPhone 5s with 9.1. Latest EE update, though similar experience with previous builds on previous versions of iOS.
Cannot pinpoint to one single user action. Three that are frequent triggers: uploading a photo* without making an edit. Uploading a photo* after making an edit within EE. Viewing comments.
*Isn't uploading photos successfully one primary actions checked during release testing?
If it was one build, fine, shh happens. But this is continual. It's annoying. It detracts from the experience significantly.
Fix. Your. Shheet.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 24, 2015
- Version: 5.6.1
- Size: 62.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: EYEEM GbR
- © EyeEm Mobile GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.