By Pi (Parle Innovation)
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Zoom, view, record, share better than you can imagine
The eyeQ is a simple to use camera app with advanced features to be used in place of your smartphone’s standard app. Designed so all controls are in front of you including a dedicated zoom slider so you don’t have to pinch the screen and block what you are capturing.
Upload to social media or live stream simultaneously while capturing the action. Plus, take photos without interrupting video capture. Advanced controls (like stabilization and image quality) are as simple to use as basic features. eyeQ is a standalone app and will support eyeQ Live Viewer, available by end of 2017. eyeQlive.com
• Zoom Capabilities: Up to 16x (on iPhone7)
• Focus Options: Near, far, point and manual
• White Balance: Fluorescent, incandescent and daylight
• Recording Settings: Live, bracketing, time lapse, slow motion
• Image Stabilization: Standard, cinematic and auto
• Time and location: Access footage by time, date and location
• Exposure: Control the lightness and darkness of pictures
• Compass: Orientation of the photo or video you are capturing
• Audio Settings: Select which iPhone microphone to use
• Browse: Photo library to select photo or video to share
• Share: Upload to YouTube,FB, and FB Live while capturing video or photos.
• Video Quality: High quality (no streaming); medium quality (wifi streaming); low quality (3G streaming)
• Photo Quality: Resolution; 1080p; 1920x1080p; 720p; 1280x720p; VGA 640x480
• * Telephoto option will be enabled with future updates
• * Orientation Landscape: Portrait option in future updates
What's New in Version 1.2
iOS 11 support