ez Annotate PDF
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
ez Annotate PDF is a handy application that provides its users with the means to view PDF files and add notes.
It can also be used to annotate scientific papers written in the PDF format. ez Annotate PDF includes multiple useful features and comes with an easy to use interface.
Here are some key features of ez Annotate PDF:
· Adding and editing notes.
· Highlighting important text.
· Making 'snapshots for easy reference.
· Navigation using table of contents or thumbnails.
· View all your notes and highlights.
· Convenient reading in full screen.
· Giving powerful presentations.
· Handy preview of internal links.
· Focus using a reading bar.
· Magnification tool.
· Extensive AppleScript support.
· Support for Apple Remote Control.
· Interaction with LaTeX and PDFSync.
· Spotlight support.
· Highly customizable.
· Allow editing text note properties while editing text.
· Hold down Shift on Favorite Colors for sticky change of default color.
· Smoothen freehand notes.
· Better default placement of new notes around selection.
What's New in Version 2.0
Some features greyed out on the MAC
I purchased this primarily to be able to highlight sections of pdf documents. I have tried for hours to get the "add new note/note type highlight" to function and have given up. If this feature does in fact work it is so counterintuitive that one will have to stumble on the solution. The highlight icon is greyed out. The select tool does not work. Help screens simply point to the drop down menus, which do nothing. Expensive mistake.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 13, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Fei Zhai
- © @2012 Applest
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor