The widely popular, easy to use and feature rich Expense Manager app comes to iOS:
• Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Budget by day, week, month and year
• Search and reports
• Import and export account activities in CSV for desktop software
• User chooses to auto backup/sync with Dropbox or iCloud
• Customize expense categories, payer/payer, payment methods, date format, button style etc
• Account transfer
• Auto fill
• Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
• Free and no In-App purchase needed
• Developer support
All data is saved on your phone or your Dropbox account or your iCloud account. Nobody but you can access your account.
- Fix bug
Ratings and Reviews
9/18: Seems to be working again. And it’s once again available for iPad. I had started using another app but refused to give up on this one. When working properly, it’s far better than any of the other apps I’ve tried. Really hoping that issues were resolved. Fingers crossed.
2/18: Looks like this app has been abandoned by the developer. Some notice would have been nice. Crashes constantly, won’t work with iOS 11, won’t back up with iCloud or Dropbox. No customer support or help available anywhere. Sad.
Apple IOS Users
I recently had the most updated version of this fantastic app on my Samsung Galaxy I turned it in for an Apple iPhone & I was to download this expense app on my iPhone but to my disappointment many features were not available which makes this app more difficult for ex.I'm unable to put my payee's in alphabetical order is there a way the developers can update on the IOS system.
Please fix bugs!
I’ve been using this app for 3 years and it works better for my needs than all the other “it” budgeting apps. I haven’t had a problem with it until last month when the budget tool went crazy. It’s one of the features I absolutely need so now I’m thinking of finding a new app but all the ones I’ve tried have sucked. Please fix this!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.