".. the support through example problems and provided practice help students develop their understanding of linear equations." - AppoLearning.com
This is the second part of our EZ Math iPad app series for Middle school students from Grades 5 to 8. It covers various topics on Algebra, Statistics and Graphical Data Representation. The app provides copious content for students to practice and hone their math skills. The app is designed as a simple interactive quiz and covers areas such as Algebra Equations, Matrices, Determinants, Complex Numbers, Radicals, Permutations, Combinations, Probability, Statistics and various types of graphs.
- The topics are aligned to the US Common CORE standards.
- Please note that the app does NOT teach any particular topic. Rather it is designed to help students to practice whatever they have learned in their classroom.
- There is a short and quick review for each topic quiz but essentially the app assumes that the students are already aware of the topic and are ready to check their skills.
- It has a fairly simple and intuitive quiz format and has a huge and oft-updated database of questions.
- The questions are random, so every time you take the quiz on a topic, the chances are you will get some new questions each time.
- No cartoons, No sound (silent app), no frills, just some serious Math.
- The progress report scores are captured and can be mailed to parents or teachers.
- A cool scratchpad, within the app, for rough work eliminates the need of a pen and paper.
- Appzest Inc
- 65.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Appzest Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all Full Versions $2.99
- Level 1 Algebra - Equations and Functions, Full Version $0.99
- Graphical Data Representation & Statistics - Full Version $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.