Take Care users, please download our MyFlex mobile app by searching for "MyFlex".
An update to the latest version may be required (depending on features offered by your employer).
This app is for you if you are enrolled in a WageWorks benefit that pays claims and/or if you have a WageWorks debit card.
WageWorks users, this app makes it easy to submit claims for all benefits administered by WageWorks:
• Health care and dependent care – for quick reimbursement or direct payments to your provider
• Health care card receipts – to verify your card transactions, as required by the IRS
• Commuter and wellness claims – for quick reimbursement
Use this app to submit claims any time:
• Health care and wellness claims – simply take a photo of your receipt with your phone
• Dependent care claims – capture your provider’s signature in the app or submit a photo of your receipt
• Commuter claims – simply take a photo of your receipt (if you have one)
Use this app to submit health care card receipts any time:
• Immediately after you use your health care card
• Later, after WageWorks asks you to submit a receipt to verify an eligible expense
• View your current account balance and other important plan info
• View all claims submitted via the app, online or fax
• View Claims & Activity, all transactions for all programs, just like on our website
• View the Account Statement for available programs, just like on our website
• Update your Profile & Preferences, sign up for detailed emails and texts, just like on our website
• Help on how to submit claims and receipts, and next steps
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I have used EZ Receipts for years and have loved the program. However, now I have an iPhone that uses finger print technology that absolutely identifies me as the user. Despite using my finger print after opening the app, it still requires that I get a one time PIN number sent to my phone to log in. After entering the PIN number, the system is poor at recognizing that PIN number. The last 5 times I have logged in, it rejected the one time pin I was given, even though It was entered correctly, requiring me to request a second number.
Come on guys, you have a good program, fix these annoying problems. 1. If I use my finger print for positive ID when opening the app, there should be no need for a pin. 2. Fix the problem your program has in accepting the one time pin number given. 3. If I leave the program for just one second for any reason, the program requires that I log in again by going through the one time pin process AGAIN. What a waste of my time.
Sad but true.
I have had nothing but heartache with working with the WageWorks Customer service. I will never understand that, I, a non WageWork Employee, an understanding the regulations and concept of this card and its benefits more than its employees. Thankfully this application makes me confident when speaking and trying to help educate them but still they persist with their ignorance. With that being said, this application has helped me understand the balances available to me. I suggest you all just believe in the app and don’t even bother calling their customer service unless they owe you money haha 😂
App and best way to use flex account
This app is so easy to use. I just snap pictures of receipts as soon as I have them and submit for quick reimbursement. I avoid using the debit card because this way, I have already submitted the receipts and there is limited chance they will need me to send another copy and the money comes back quick. Besides, I would rather get the points on my credit card than swipe using the flex debit card!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.