Join EZ-RYDR, the company that’s revolutionizing the college ride. EZ- RYDR is a ridesharing service exclusively for college students where a single payment gets you unlimited rides during a selected term. No budgeting, no surge charges, and no per-ride transactions.
CONVENIENT & RELIABLE
- No more uncertainty regarding surge charges, trip costs, or driver availability. All rides are paid for with one up-front payment and we will make sure we have enough drivers to service student demand.
- Doesn’t matter what the ride is for, EZ-RYDR is here to make the college experience as stress free as possible!
- The EZ-RYDR app is easy to use with tutorials on our website.
- No financial decisions, all rides paid for and available at the tip of your fingers.
- Enjoy our unique SOS/Panic feature for emergency situations at any point during a ride.
- Make it EZ on yourself by avoiding thousands in DUI costs and for those that don’t want or need a car on campus, do away with your monthly car notes, insurance costs, fuel/maintenance expenses, and parking tickets/stickers.
See if EZ-RYDR is available near you. If we aren’t, let us know if you’d like to see us on your campus! Visit https://www.ez-rydr.com/schools
Follow us on Twitter: @ezrydrllc
Follow us on Instagram: ezrydrllc
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ezrydrllc
For questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The use of this app and continuous use of GPS Navigation can cause a decrease in your phone’s battery life.
Fixed subscription tier screen error.
Ratings and Reviews
I feel like the pricing for the subscriptions could be better, it doesn’t have to be cheaper but it could be done smarter.
Developer Response ,
Hello! We thank you very much for your concern and feedback. Given that we were brand new, we knew the product that was put out in October had MUCH room for improvement. The cost structure and options are continuously being evaluated for improvement while also attempting to keep it as simple as possible during our Beta Testing phase. Could you elaborate by what you mean by "done smarter" - want to make sure we understand you clearly and use this information in a productive manner! As a side note, we are considering offering tiered plans with varying accessibility, a flat entry fee and then adjusting their subscription based on usage, or an adjustable subscription model that changes based on your previous month's usage. Do any of these ideas apply to your recommendation? -Thanks, EZ-RYDR Support
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.