Practice Basic Trigonometry either in usual quiz format or in adaptive mode and find your weak areas. Focus on your weak areas and improve.
Practice for perfection !! No sound, no noise, no frills - Just Math. with this app that covers questions on basic trigonometry and is suited for students from grade 8 onwards. It covers 17 various Trigonometry related topics through a set of quiz on each topic ranging from the Pythagorean Theorem to various Trigonometric Identities . This app is NOT designed to teach the individual concepts. Rather this app is designed to provide students a platform to practice their skills with a huge database of question bank, all OFFLINE content. There are some pointers at the start of each quiz but essentially the app assumes that the student is already aware of the topic and ready to check their skills. Create your own user name (supports as many users as you wish) and take the practice tests. Provides a progress report for all completed chapters which can be emailed to Parents or as a copy to yourself. A cool Scratchpad (supports only free hand drawing) replaces the need for a pen and a paper. Please first try out the free version of the app before you get this full version, to ensure that it fits your purpose and helps your child with copious and offline practice material.
- The full & paid versions does NOT contain ad's.
- Does not contain in app purchase
- No social media integration
- No push notifications
- Allows users to send email to us for feedback or bug reports
- Allows scores and user results to be emailed BY YOU ONLY to interested parties of your choosing. If you do email user scores and results, we do not view, record or capture the email address(es) you send to.
- We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under age 13.
- The only external link in our app is to the apple store for users to rate our app.
- Uses Analytics software . Does not collect personally identifiable information about you.We only collect anonymous information.
- Adaptive Mode added
- Major layout and design changes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.