By Harris, N. Computer Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The EZSchoolPay app is provided in cooperation with thousands of schools nationwide. If your school participates, use the app to sign up for free (or login with your existing account), link your students, view lunchroom purchase history and current meal account balances, set a low balance email payment reminder, shop the school store to make purchases (if available for your school), add funds to your students’ meal accounts, and more. Some schools charge a small convenience fee for online payments and purchases via the app to offset their costs in accepting payments online. If a fee applies, it will be shown before you complete your checkout. All other features, including viewing student information, account balance, and purchase history, are entirely free.
What's New in Version 2.1
* Recurring Payments can now be managed via the app.
* Account Management is now in-app (password, user info, security question, more).
* Forgot Password ability is now in-app (no longer redirects to the website).
* Meal Account Credit screen has been revised to allow multiple students at once.
* When students are in different school districts, a district selection is added to the store.
* Changing the primary card/account can now auto-update it on recurring payments.
* Ability to change a student’s photo added (does not change photo on file at school).
* Details can now be viewed for prior transactions in Billing History.
* Additional minor improvements to existing features.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 01, 2017
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Harris, N. Computer Corporation
- © 2017 N. Harris Computer Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.