ezText, the No.1 Text Encoding Utility in Mac App Store, now goes to version 2.0.
ezText is a Plain Text Encoding Convert Utility on OS X. It gives you a simple, mouse-driven way on text encoding conversion. You just need few steps to convert the text encoding properly (especially for Asian Languages).
With ezText’s ability of auto text encoding detection, you can convert the malformed text files to proper encoding more easily, for example, the srt subtitle files, cue index files and the txt, html, xml plain text files.
ezText 2.0 has fully redesigned User Interface and App Icon, and also adds the feature of batch encoding conversion. This makes multiple files encoding conversion becomes a simple task . In addition, you can also share the file via Mail, Message and AirDrop with built-in Share button.
* ezText 2.0 only supports OS X 10.7 Lion or newer.
* If you want to use exText in Mac OS X 10.6, please buy ezText v1.1.
* Please NOTE that the Pages, PDF, Doc, RTF, RTFD files are not PLAIN Text Files.
1. Redesigned User Interface.
2. Bugs Fixed
3. With the Batch button, you can just press it to batch re-encoding plain text files using the auto-detected encoding. Or, you can press it with Option(alt) to force re-encoding plain text files using UTF-8.
4. Save, Save As, Share buttons are integrated into one button now. Also with Option(alt), you can get the UTF-8 re-encoding choice.
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice for Chinese users
Very nice app for Chinese users, especially if you need to switch between Simplified and Traditional Chinese. And asthetecally pleasing UI too.
This app saved me a lot of time and ez to use!
Doesn’t work either.
I have tried four different apps, to try to fix mis-encoding, and none of them work!
- YuanJun Qi
- 4 MB
- OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2010-2013 ibuick.com. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.