Lose weight the F-Factor way. Journal what you eat in accordance with F-Factor’s proprietary conversion model for tracking net carbs and fiber intake, track progress, and get #FFACTORAPPROVED restaurant menu recommendations. The F-Factor App makes your success on the F-Factor Diet easier than ever to achieve so that YOU can look and feel your best.
Join the thousands of people who have already reached their weight loss and health goals following Tanya Zuckerbrot’s F-Factor Diet.
Only app available that tracks net carbs and fiber in accordance with F-Factor’s proprietary conversion model.
JOURNAL WHAT YOU EAT WITH EASE
Recording what you eat in a journal is one of the best ways to keep you accountable. The F-Factor App makes it easier than ever to record what you eat to keep you in line and on track with your daily net carb and fiber goals.
KNOW WHAT TO ORDER, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
F-Factor can be done anywhere. Whether you’re ordering in, picking up or dining out, use this guide to help you find F-Factor approved options. Start by searching a restaurant, cuisine or location and the F-Factor Approved menu items will populate.
REACH YOUR GOALS Set your goals and monitor progress with the body weight and body fat percent tracker. By logging progress, you are better equipped to identify obstacles that may be holding you back, and set yourself up for continued success.
For best results, use with the F-Factor Diet book and/or coaching with an F-Factor Registered Dietitian.
Ratings and Reviews
The app is great minus two big pain points that would drastically improve the ability to track
1. I get that vegetables are “free” on F-factor, but the app calculates those as negative net carbs, which essentially means that if you eat enough vegetables you can eat a huge plate of pasta and end up with 0 net carbs for the day. It would be great if veggies went into the fiber count for the day but weren’t included in net carb calculations.
2. The app still makes it unclear how much you should be eating. It would be great if there was guidance and tracking for overall calories and macro. For example, it seems everything is intended to remain low in fat in this program but there is no guidance or accountability beyond that.
A great start but needs some work
I love F Factor and this app has been a god send since I’m a lazy journal-er! Totally has been keeping me on track! Some things to fix and it will be five star- most importantly is the ability to add your own custom foods. A lot of the things I eat aren’t preloaded so I can’t track them which is pretty frustrating. Just having an option to create a custom food with the dietary info would be great! Secondly there are SO MANY steps to even add one item to the journal. If it could be a bit more of an easier process, like 3 clicks instead of 7-8 that would be amazing! Otherwise off to a great start and happy to be a part of F Factor!!
Better than paper, but improvements needed
I appreciate the most recent updates for entering custom foods and saving favorites. It would be helpful for planning if we can see the net carb value prior to adding the food to the journal. This would make deciding what to eat simpler and easier. The app is definitely easier than paper journaling, however these small improvements can make the app more user friendly. Thank you for offering a digital option!
- TANYA ZUCKERBROT NUTRITION, LLC
- 82.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 TANYA ZUCKERBROT NUTRITION, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.