F-Secure Freedome VPN
By F-Secure Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
F-Secure Freedome VPN: PRIVATE. UNTRACKED. ANONYMOUS. Try for free.
Starting from $5.99 a month.
Freedome VPN is a new kind of online privacy app. Surf carefree on public Wi-Fi without exposing yourself to hackers or advertisers. Access online services home and abroad by changing your virtual location to another country.
• VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK: Enjoy digital privacy with an encrypted, anonymous & completely private connection.
• PRIVATE WI-FI: Freedome shields you on public Wi-Fi – your data is protected even in vulnerable hotspots.
• A NEW DESIGN PHILOSOPHY: Elegant design and powerful features wrapped around a simple single-button interface.
• NO SNOOPING: Beat annoying advertisers and other data thieves at their own game & regain control of your privacy
• SAFE SURFING: Block harmful sites & enjoy the internet to the max without worries
• NO LIMITS: Unlimited bandwidth. No traffic logs.
• TRUSTWORTHY: Brought to you by a European company with over 25 years of experience in Internet security, a reputation of uncompromising integrity and millions of safe, satisfied customers around the globe.
Highly rated by magazines
Financial Times: 5 stars “The Freedome promises freedom from worry with just one button”
Macworld: “Using a VPN service can make a significant difference to your threat profile when connected to open, unsecured networks. (…) In our view, Freedome is a solid solution.”
PCWorld: “Super easy to use”
Yahoo Tech: “F-Secure Freedome VPN is a great option, if you're ready to take control of your privacy on your mobile device.”
The Washington Post: “Freedome VPN, an app from the Finnish security firm F-Secure, gives smart smartphone users an easy tool to protect their Internet traffic”
F-Secure Freedome VPN is free to download and use for 5 days. It’s quick to install – no registrations or settings required.
One subscription covers all your iOS devices with the same Apple ID.
NOTE: Your subscription automatically renews unless the subscription is canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the purchase confirmation. Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you cancel your subscription at ‘Manage subscriptions’ under ‘Settings’. No cancellation of the current subscription is possible during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM OUR USERS
F-Secure Freedome is ready to use, but it doesn't mean we're done improving it on it. We want to make it even better and are really eager to hear from our users. If you have comments or questions about Freedome please be in touch with us at email@example.com.
We are also on Twitter: @FreedomeVPN.
For frequently asked questions, please visit our community pages:
What's New in Version 2.7.2
A new setting for switching between IKEv1 and IKEv2 protocols was added. Some networks are apparently having problems with IKEv2, causing issues to a few customers. IKEv2 is superior to IKEv1, so it is still used by default.
Very impressed with this service. VPN services can be glitchy and can interfere with apps, and I haven't experienced any issues at all since I began using this. Battery consumption isn't too bad; I have a lot of apps on my phone that use a lot of juice and the VPN hasn't seemed to make much of a difference there. The tracker feature is very informative. Some of my favorite and most-viewed sites are the biggest offenders here and it's been quite illuminating. All in all - great app and service. Will be renewing my subscription.
This vpn does exactly what I want it to--it quietly sits in the background and works. I'm happy with its performance, and am very happy that my frequent use of airport and coffee shop wifi is not out in the clear for the world to read.
My only complaint is that once in a while, I get a screen from Google wanting me to prove I'm not a robot (I guess because lots of people are hitting Google from the same VPN exit point.)
Broke wifi on my iPhone
I cannot connect to wi-fi on my iPhone with Freedome installed. Just turning it off doesn't resolve the issue. I have to uninstall it. It used to work fine. The issue with wifi just happened in the last few days.
When I initially submitted this review I could still connect to wi-fi on my iPad with Freedome. About a week later, it started doing the same thing there - would not connect to wi-if with the app installed.
This is not a free app, a fix should be a priority!!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 17, 2017
- Version: 2.7.2
- Size: 27.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: F-Secure Corporation
- © F-Secure Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- F-Secure Freedome Subscription$5.99
- F-Secure Freedome Subscription$29.99
- F-Secure Freedome Subscription$1.99
- F-Secure Freedome Subscription$16.99