F1™ 2013: Classic Edition
By Feral Interactive Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Make history with F1™ 2013!
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Compete for motorsport's ultimate prize in the official computer game of the 2013 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™. Jump behind the wheel of this season’s cutting-edge cars or race with the great drivers of the 1980s and 1990s in magnificent machines brimming with power and charisma.
F1 Classics mode lets you loose on four famously challenging 80‘s and 90‘s circuits, racing against legendary competitors such as Michael Schumacher and Alain Prost. Combine classic and current cars on old and new tracks to create your own unique FORMULA ONE™ trials.
• Career mode: From the first qualifying session in Melbourne to the dramatic final laps at São Paulo, pursue the coveted Drivers’ World Championship in an epic recreation of the full 2013 season.
• GRAND PRIX™ mode: Shape your own FORMULA ONE experience by creating custom championships with any combination of circuits from the 2013 season.
• Scenario mode: Take on 20 high-pressure challenges inspired by authentic FORMULA ONE racing situations.
• F1 Classics mode: Master the mighty cars and demanding tracks of the 1980s, and battle the era’s legendary drivers.
• Mid-session saves: Need to make a real-life pit stop? Save your progress and the next time you play, pick up exactly where you left off.
• Improved handling: Perfect your racing lines with the most realistic handling model yet.
• Take on friends in ferocious split-screen and LAN competitions.
• F1 2013: Classic Edition is a premium version that includes the 1990s Content and Classic Track packs, containing six cars and twelve drivers from the 1990s as well as the historic Imola and Estoril circuits.
Important information regarding F1 2013: Classic Edition:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.4GHz, RAM: 4GB, Graphics: 512MB, Free Space: 13GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, Intel HD3000, NVIDIA 1xx series, NVIDIA 3xx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series and NVIDIA 9xxx series.
• The following graphics card requires 8GB of system RAM: Intel HD4000.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
© 2014 The Codemasters Software Company Limited (“Codemasters”). All rights reserved. “Codemasters”®, “EGO”® and the Codemasters logo are registered trademarks owned by Codemasters. “RaceNet”™, “Codemasters Racing”™ and the Codemasters Racing logo are trademarks of Codemasters. An official product of the FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, F1 FIA FORMULA 1 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP logo, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. Licensed by Formula One World Championship Limited. All rights reserved. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Unauthorised copying, adaptation, rental, lending, re-sale, arcade use, charging for use, broadcast, cable transmission, public performance, distribution or extraction of this product or any trademark or copyright work that forms part of this product is prohibited. Originally developed and published by Codemasters. The Mac OS X version of F1® 2013 is developed and distributed by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
• Fixes missing text in Japanese.
• Fixes save/load issues in Japanese.
• Fixes cursor visibility issues.
LOT’S OF FUN!
no need to repeat what others have already said, playing with both logitech 710 and DFP and get better lap times with wheel, by about a second or two, only thing that i have a gripe about is wish i would have downloaded it from Steam as not aware how to get 76 Ferrari 312 from app if you even can, which is a big BUMMER! ( JUST LET US HAVE IT ALREADY Codemasters!)
Can’t go wrong
Fun gameplay and suprisingly nice graphics performance for the retina MacBook Pro. It’s so nice to just plug in a controller and turn a few laps without booting in Windows. The classic cars sound great and it’s even more fun watching the real Grand Prix when you get familiar with the tracks.
Buy this! Its great smooth simple yet fun! I played this with Logitech G27 with force feedback. Very fun.
Mac Pro Retina 2012.
Finally dont need to play on Win 8!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 16, 2014
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 8.06 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Feral Interactive Ltd
- © 2014 The Codemasters Software Company Limited. All rights reserved. The Mac OS X version of F1® 2013 is developed and distributed by Feral Interactive Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.1 or later