F18 Carrier Landing
By RORTOS SRL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most advanced Flight Simulator and Aircraft Carrier Landing System ever created.
Landing on an aircraft carrier is one of the most difficult tasks a pilot has to execute. The flight deck is only 150 meters long, just enough to stop the aircraft.
Accept the challenge, take on missions in the spectacular scenarios and join the best Top-Gun pilots.
Take control, climb into the realistic 3D cockpits and fly the most famous military aircrafts, faithfully reproduced.
Discover the REAL WORLD TECHNOLOGY and begin now to plan your flight!
WORLDWIDE NAVIGATION and FLIGHT PLAN with 500+ accurate AIRPORTS, DAY&NIGHT CYCLE, weather conditions, AIR SPACES CARTOGRAPHY with over 8,000 WAYPOINTS.
Try out the latest evolution of the RORTOS flight system, already appreciated by millions of users around the world: unprecedented graphics, realistic weather conditions and a REPLAY function that lets you review your flight moves.
For an even more thrilling experience, connect two devices online and activate the multi-screen mode.
* Game campaign with training missions and 2 scenarios
* FLIGHT SIMULATOR with WORLDWIDE TERRAIN and NAVIGATION SYSTEM (availables for purchase)
* Free flight with choice of weather conditions and time
* Landing competitions with worldwide ranking
* Multi-camera Replay with dynamic CINEMA view
* Aircraft carrier landings and airbase landings
* Take-off, practice, transfers, recon and flights in formation with a flight guide
* Vertical take-off and landing (F35B Lightning II, AV-8B Harrier II)
* In-flight refuel
* More realistic extreme conditions with wind, rain, snow and lightning
* 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation, rain/snow effects and 6 different camera angles visual perspectives
* Radar with runway and aircraft carrier orientation
* Realistic fuel consumption
* Approach system I.F.L.O.L.S.
* Radio communication
* REMOTE CONTROL: you can connect two devices and use one of them like a remote control with a complete instrumentation view
* F/A-18 Super Hornet
* F-14 Super Tomcat
* C-2A Greyhound
* F-16 Fighting Falcon
* AV-8B Harrier II (vertical)
* F35B Lightning II (vertical)
* MiG-29K Fulcrum
* F4E Phantom II
* A-6 Intruder
* A-7 Corsair II
* F-22 Raptor
* SU-47 Berkut
* C-130 Hercules
* EF Typhoon
What's New in Version 7.2
- FLIGHT SIMULATOR with WORLDWIDE TERRAIN and NAVIGATION SYSTEM
- Radar with runway and aircraft carrier orientation
- Realistic fuel consumption
- More realistic aircraft and extreme conditions with wind, rain, snow and lightning
- 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation, rain/snow effects and 6 different camera angles visual perspectives
- F-16 Fighting Falcon
- A-7 Corsair II
- F-22 Raptor
- SU-47 Berkut
- C-130 Hercules
- EF Typhoon
Dear Rortos users,
we are continously improving Rortos Flight Engine. Please keep on sending us feedback, so we know your wishes.
I used to love this game like many others and have given it 5 stars in the past. My favorite thing was the simulator but now even if i had it before the last update i need to buy it? That doesn't make sense to me. Also like many others I had carrier landings once and preferred this one because the graphics were better, the physics were more accurate and the setup was better. But now you make it so much like carrier landings that I can't see a difference half the time. I urge you to PLEASE REVERT TO THE PAST UPDATE! It made the game much better than it is now. I'm especially past that I have to buy the flight simulator now even though I had it before.
Bring back the old features!
I loved this game and would have given it 5 stars until the most recent update when they basically made it just like Carrier Landings (another Rortos game). I have Carrier Landings and preferred this one because I think the slow speed flight model was better, the sight picture and speed on approach was more accurate, and I used the "LSO view" after every landing to learn improve my Landings--now those are missing. Please bring back these features so I can give you 5 stars again!
Great graphics but bad flight model
The graphics in the latest update are great but the flight model is miles away from correct.
A couple of points:
The wings on an F14 sweep back & forth automatically, based on speed and you can't lower flaps with the wings swept back
When you put down flaps in any plane, it's like slamming on the brakes; you barely slow down at all in your model.
You'd never get back off the deck after a bolter with full flaps. The flaps on all carrier-based aircraft automatically retract if the pilot goes to full throttle.
I do like that you've added the speed limits for lowering flaps & gear. Good on you for that improvement!
I'm happy to offer help with getting the flight model right, just PM me if you like.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 19, 2016
- Version: 7.2
- Size: 169 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: RORTOS SRL
- © 2011-2015 RORTOS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- AV-8 HARRIER II$1.99
- F-35B LIGHTNING II$1.99
- MIG29K FULCRUM$1.99
- LTV A-7 Corsair II$1.99
- FLIGHT SIMULATOR$5.99