The most advanced Flight Simulator and Aircraft Carrier Landing System ever created.
Landing on an aircraft carrier is one of the most difficult tasks a pilot has to execute. The flight deck is only 150 meters long, just enough to stop the aircraft.
Accept the challenge, take on missions in the spectacular scenarios and join the best Top-Gun pilots.
Take control, climb into the realistic 3D cockpits and fly the most famous military aircrafts, faithfully reproduced.
Discover the REAL WORLD TECHNOLOGY and begin now to plan your flight!
WORLDWIDE NAVIGATION and FLIGHT PLAN with 500+ accurate AIRPORTS, DAY&NIGHT CYCLE, weather conditions, AIR SPACES CARTOGRAPHY with over 8,000 WAYPOINTS.
Try out the latest evolution of the RORTOS flight system, already appreciated by millions of users around the world: unprecedented graphics, realistic weather conditions and a REPLAY function that lets you review your flight moves.
For an even more thrilling experience, connect two devices online and activate the multi-screen mode.
* Game campaign with training missions and 2 scenarios
* FLIGHT SIMULATOR with WORLDWIDE TERRAIN and NAVIGATION SYSTEM (availables for purchase)
* Free flight with choice of weather conditions and time
* Landing competitions with worldwide ranking
* Multi-camera Replay with dynamic CINEMA view
* Aircraft carrier landings and airbase landings
* Take-off, practice, transfers, recon and flights in formation with a flight guide
* Vertical take-off and landing (F35B Lightning II, AV-8B Harrier II)
* In-flight refuel
* More realistic extreme conditions with wind, rain, snow and lightning
* 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation, rain/snow effects and 6 different camera angles visual perspectives
* Radar with runway and aircraft carrier orientation
* Realistic fuel consumption
* Approach system I.F.L.O.L.S.
* Radio communication
* REMOTE CONTROL: you can connect two devices and use one of them like a remote control with a complete instrumentation view
* F/A-18 Super Hornet
* F-14 Super Tomcat
* C-2A Greyhound
* F-16 Fighting Falcon
* AV-8B Harrier II (vertical)
* F35B Lightning II (vertical)
* MiG-29K Fulcrum
* F4E Phantom II
* A-6 Intruder
* A-7 Corsair II
* F-22 Raptor
* SU-47 Berkut
* C-130 Hercules
* EF Typhoon
* Dassault Rafale
* Panavia Tornado
New Aircraft: F-104 Starfighter
Ratings and Reviews
What needs work
For me being a airplane enthusiast and a thirteen year old, I don’t know much about every little thing, but this game makes it easer. Now, to the point, I’m reading a book about Vietnam and it says the plane landing on the flight deck does not flare the aircraft, meaning you land on the flight deck with power. Since I have had this game for a long time I decided to test this. So I took my best plane for me to fly (the F-14) and trued it. The flaring part was spot on, but... the arresting wire only stops you at 250 and not about 300, which kind of confused me. I know this is not a Vietnam simulator but if that’s on purpose let me now or if not please fix it if you can.
And if possible I recommend a F-100D or a F-105D, but any Vietnam plane will do! ( I’m really addicted to the Vietnam war for sure reason) and if you read all of this I just shan’t to say thank you for the beautiful yet wonderful game this is!
Things that should be either added or fixed
This game is one of my favorites, but it needs some upgrades. I think the a-10, f-15 eagle, yf-23 black widow II, unlimited fuel, and free planes should be added. If there's ever another good update, than that's what I want. I also think rortos should fix the f-35, because it’s way to fast and maneuverable when it gets to 150 knots. They should make it an f-35c because it’s designed to be on carriers. The f-35 shouldn’t have the exact same maneuverability as a harrier. Get good. Anyways, I think this game needs a major update that includes the things said above. If they don’t add at least one thing said above, then I won’t like this game as much as I do now, and I’ll also drop two stars to make it two stars. So rortos, start working. 😉👍
iPx support and a 10
I loved this game until I got my iPx (iPhone X) and it was very buggy so I didn’t play for a while but then I saw the new a-10 and was about to withstand the bugs just to fly it and a word of advice you should have put iPhone X support in the description as that is a game changer for most people
But for the future I say I liked the old design for the airbases in the canyon map a lot better (the really really old ones from before carrier landings 2) they were better quality and made more sense.
- RORTOS SRL
- 191.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 RORTOS
- In-App Purchases
- AV-8 HARRIER II $1.99
- F-35B LIGHTNING II $1.99
- MIG29K FULCRUM $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.