The F5 Access Legacy supports iOS versions 9-11 only. iOS version 12.xx and newer requires F5 Access 2018 (to be renamed to F5 Access) available on the Apple App Store. F5 Access from F5 Networks secures and accelerates mobile device access to enterprise networks and applications using VPN and optimization technologies. Secure VPN access is provided as part of an enterprise deployment of F5 BIG-IP® Access Policy Manager™ (APM).
Use of this application is subject to the End User License Agreement available at:
By downloading and using the application, you agree to its terms.
F5 Access for iOS™, version 2.1.2, features:
- Secure mobile access when used with BIG-IP® Access Policy Manager.
- Automatic roaming between networks, enabling users to stay securely connected while on the go.
- Full Layer 3 network access to all appropriate enterprise applications and files.
- Support for iOS per-app VPN.
- Web logon protocol support.
- Multi-factor authentication.
- Custom URL scheme support for creating F5 Access Client configurations.
- Custom URL scheme support for starting and stopping F5 Access Client.
- Administrator enforced device lock settings.
- Jailbroken device detection.
- Biometric and Device Authentication for re-use of cached credentials.
- Managed configuration mode for disabling of user edits to connection configurations after user’s IT admin has setup the initial configurations.
- Seamless user provisioning through MDM products from VMware Airwatch, IBM MaaS360 and MobileIron Core.
Requirements: (Contact your IT Administrator)
- F5 BIG-IP® Access Policy Manager solution
BEFORE CONTACTING F5 SUPPORT, PLEASE REFERENCE: https://support.f5.com/csp/article/K2633
- Renamed the application from F5 Access to F5 Access Legacy, updated icon
Ratings and Reviews
Great VPN client
Great VPN client.
It just works
I love the F5 Edge Client. It just works. You sign in, click away, an forget about it. Our IT department has a 12 hour time out on sessions, so I can sign-on in the morning, go about my day, and just open a browser whenever I need something on our VPN. I like that it also goes away whenever I'm not actually using it, so it doesn't kill my battery. It also has support for our security tokens, which is nice to have with as many mobile devices as there are floating around today. All-in-all I'm pretty satisfied with the client. It does what it says it will do. What else can you ask for?
Love the new iPad interface!
This is SSL VPN in a convenient package. Configure once & no navigation required! The updated app lets me switch configs without drilling into the Settings page. And I can get connection stats from the same location. With a good RDP app, I can take what I was working on at my desk with me and not miss a beat.
Now if I could just connect directly from the home screen app icon... (I'm guessing that's an iOS limitation & not possible via iPad... yet).
- F5 Networks, Inc.
- 21.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2004-2018 F5 Networks, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.