The F8 2018 app is your guide to all things F8, Facebook's annual developer conference on May 1 and 2. We want you to have the best experience throughout this event, so we've designed the app to give you the information you need, right when you need it. Stay up to date on all the latest announcements, watch keynote and session videos, create your personalized schedule, browse venue maps and more.
Here's what you'll find in this app:
* A full conference agenda detailing topics, speakers, and descriptions
* Rich filters allowing you to quickly find the topics and sessions you're interested in
* A personalized itinerary with your saved sessions
* Accessible maps to help you uncover product experiences and sessions around the McEnery Convention Center
* Keynotes and session videos as they are made available on the website
* Reminder notifications of your sessions, and for other special announcements
* Wifi configuration and FAQs
This update includes fresh content for 2018. Enjoy F8!
Ratings and Reviews
Why is this app still on the store?
All the money no sense.
Still cannot tag my business page, still cannot report fake reviews from my competition, allows competitors to make suggestions to my page and change things like REMOVE PHONE NUMBER AND HOURS OPEN. I get emails that say “facebook needs your action to do something” but those links in the emails lead to error pages and never load correctly. Maybe all these programmers can figure out one of these issues.
Awesome companion for conference.
This was really helpful and useful while at the conference, to see the sessions, up to date notifications, and other various helpful things to improve your F8 experience.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.