By Fabien Penso
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 70,000 downloads! 500,000 articles delivered every day of the year. Faast is a Free application on the Appstore with a 2 weeks free trial period. Once your free trial is over, you can apply for any of the available plans.
Hint: Contact me at @faastapp or firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues, I'm here to help.
“I’m surprised at how fast, and smooth this app is. Nice work. Well worth a subscription.”
— Ryan Edsall @rezn
“If you want a complete all-in-one notification solution for everything social and news related combined with Pebble integration, look no further than Faast.”
— Best news apps for iPhone on iMore
“I am totally IN LOVE!!! You have done an AMAZING job!!! PREMIUM WORK ALL THE WAY!!!
“Installed the new @faastapp App. Works like a charm. 100% compatible with Push re the JSON api. Very well designed !”
— Pierre Baillet @octplane
“pleasantly surprised to find that this appears to be fully accessible and is fairly straightforward to use with VoiceOver.”
Faast is all about being notified instantly for content you care about. It's a great tool for community managers, journalists, geeks, developers or anyone who wants to be aware first before everyone else.
Faast is a universal real-time notification delivery app and also a powerful content reader and share platform for all your contents in one place. It combines all your RSS Feeds, Twitter, Facebook and Email into one app, and is optimized for all your iOS7 devices and your Mac desktop through Safari.
Receive Instant Notifications for your RSS feeds, Twitter accounts, Facebook or your email.
Faast synchronizes your content over all your iOS devices, and your desktop using Push Safari with OS X Mavericks.
Share what you read to your friends, and discuss it within Faast.
Import your Feeds from Feedly, Feedbin, Feedwrangler or OPML files.
Use readlater services. Faast supports Instapaper, Readability, Pinboard, Pocket, Delicious or Evernote. It's one of the unique apps allowing complete HTML snippet to be saved to Evernote.
Faast includes more features like silent mode, sleep hours, bookmarks, specific engineered sounds from an Instrumentalist, VoiceOver support, or complete offline reading.
What's New in Version 1.1
Fixed a lot of things for iPads.
- Can login with Facebook Connect
- Should not have to login again while using the app
- Support for non authenticated devices
- New Settings icons, new app Icon
- Can save later while reading a web page when clicked on an article
- Added spaces in the cells for improved readability
- Improved RSS listing
- Can delete all RSS feeds at once
- Showing remote status at the bottom of the settings
- Can filter RSS from the Inboxes
- Can delete feeds from the feed list
- Improved navigation, separated Settings and Sources
- Can set retention time for pushes (cache)
- Don't stop your music anymore (sorry about that!)
- Faster sound playing
- iPads fixes for top popups
- Custom UI for alerts
- Louder sounds
- Bugfixes for landscape mode
- Evernote improvements
- Improved launch image
- Can send a push email test
- Bookmarks segmentcontrol for unread/favorite/all
- Can toggle bookmarks from feed settings
- Grab your API Token from the Sources
- Push while the app is active now shows in blue in the status bar
- Links in the settings on iPad shows on the right pane
Faast made me love using an RSS client again
This application is undeniably one of my favorite products for my smartphones. I tend to purchase / download 3-5 apps of any service I enjoy then I'll slowly weed out the ones that just don't meet my needs (speed, design, even the icon) Everything matters nowadays. Many of my favorite apps are in a favorite folder bc I love a few things about said app.
Faast does it all and beautifully. I really liked Reeder for the week before discovering this but I've since deleted Reeder in lieu of Faast.
The setup is quite simple like most all RSS reader apps. And fast keeps things minimal, with a streamlined speed that puts other apps to shame.
Yes there is a monthly, yearly fee to enjoy these incredible servers but after a week of use via the trial period I'm sure you'll agree the money is well spent on this client.
I could ramble about this app for a long time but let me just say that this is my first 5 star review in 3 plus years.
Not no but, hell no...
This guys move is to cancel an app and start a new one, forcing you to pay for the same app, repeatedly. I spent this morning testing other RSS feed apps and found that not many push BUT I did find Simple RSS+. Not only is it cheaper but faster. Just tested side by side and Simple RSS+ pushes at least 2-3 minutes sooner than FAAST and Push 4.0 (the app before FAAST). Don't pay this joker for his inferior product when he's just going to charge you over and over AND OVER again. Better products available if you just search. Make sure you buy the version of Simple RSS+ that works with your version of the iOS.
Doesn't load RSS feeds
Nice design, fast loading feeds. Would like to see variable fonts- developer assures me that this is forthcoming. Folder implementation would be helpful too.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 10, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 38.6 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Fabien Penso
- © Fabien Penso
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Basic Plan$1.99
- 1 Month Premium Plan$9.99
- 1 Year Basic Plan$19.99
- 1 Year Standard Plan$49.99
- 1 Month Standard Plan$4.99
- 1 Year Premium Plan$99.99