By Bryan Figler
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
FAAwait provides real-time access to current air traffic delays at all U.S. airports. It utilizes a data feed maintained by the FAA that tracks departure and arrival delays, ground stops, and ground delays. To access this information, an active internet connection (WiFi or cellular) is required.
FAAwait does NOT provide status information for specific flights. But by monitoring airport traffic conditions, you can often anticipate delays that may impact your travel, sometimes before the airlines themselves officially update their schedules.
For more information on FAAwait, refer to the links below.
Note: This application is not provided or endorsed by the FAA.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
* New setting to hide General Aviation / smaller airport delay information
* Improvements for iOS 11 and new iPhones
* (3.0) iPad support (tap delay to show airport on map; long press for original popup menu)
* (3.0) Updated weather links for better information on specific airports
* Various bug fixes and improvements
* This version requires iOS 9.2 or later
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 03, 2017
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Bryan Figler
- © 2008-2017 Tactical Logic, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.