Fab - #1 Shopping App for Accents & Decor
By Fab.com, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Fab shopping app provides 24/7 access to a curated selection of vibrant and unexpected men's, women's, home, art and tech accessories from the world's most exciting designers. Over 1 million people shop on Fab to discover the most unique accessories and decor to express their individuality. Shop accents for your brilliant, modern life on Fab today.
- Browse products by designer, category, color, price, and more
- Discover 500+ emerging designers, artists and brands
- Find design inspiration ideas
- Save with great deals
- Free Shipping over $75, free returns always
- Easy checkout with credit or debit cards, Apple Pay, Paypal, etc.
- *NEW* Augmented reality feature lets you preview art on your own walls before making a purchase
** Featured in Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Men's Health, New York Magazine, Huffington Post & more.
** 2016 Webby Award winner for best mobile app in fashion and beauty.
If you have any problems or have comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is important to us.
What's New in Version 10.3
Introducing "360° of Fab: the Fab Fresh experience"
- Shop the Fab Fresh collection within a virtual environment, utilizing 360° video technology.
- Pan or drag to explore the Fab Fresh environment.
- Add an item directly to cart.
- Reimagine your life with avant-garde art, fresh home accents, and future-forward personal accessories.
Developed in collaboration with new media artist James Orlando. From the artist: "Fab Fresh was a collection of items that created a funky color story in what I imagine as a Palm Springs meets Providence hybrid home. It was the adventurous oddball that we didn’t plan for."
This was a scary experience, having the checkout process be so peculiar. I had to fill out the billing information twice, which made me feel suspicious...am I going to pay for this twice? I won't know until I look later. Or did some hacker get my information? It just didn't seem secure. I've bought something before, and this didn't happen, so that's why I'm alarmed.