By Fab.com, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fab is Everyday Design.
The Fab App provides 24/7 access to one-of-a-kind designs that wow customers with quality, price, and convenience - smiles guaranteed!
- Browse design products by color, price, and category.
- Discover emerging designers.
- Find functional fun designs to brighten up your home and lifestyle.
- Design inspiration ideas.
- Smiles. Guaranteed: Our policy is simple. We promise you will love your Fab purchase. If you don’t like something - anything - about your Fab experience, contact us. We will make it right.
- Free Shipping: Orders over $49 ship free. Items that take a little longer for delivery also always ship free.
- Free Returns: We want you to love your purchase. If you don’t, send it back for free and get your money back. No questions asked.
- Best Price Match: Find a better price for the same item? Contact us within 14 days of purchase and we’ll match it.
If you have any problems or have comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is important to us.
What's New in Version 7.1
- Fab introduces a new line of custom sofas along with a new mobile UX.
- Select from three types of sofas - Cup, Clip and Flip. These have style, personality, and are comfortable!
- Experience the design story behind each sofa.
- Customize to your liking and view in 360 degrees.
All about the clearance
I check their clearance section about once a week for new items. There's a lot of stuff on Fab that's way beyond my logical spending limit, but they have tons of items in their clearance section with huge markdowns that are still insanely awesome. Just decorated our master bedroom with prints all found in the clearance section for less than $20 ea.
Uh... One of the worst check outs ever
Just spend over 30 minutes trying to check out with a purchase. It passed me to PayPal and then Just froze. Didn't know if payment happened or not. Did it again, this time it worked.
Got no email from them confirming my sale... Got one from PayPal tho.
Tried to contact them to get the status here...no way to do that. Their interface says I already have an account...but...no way to remind me the password and neither my Facebook nor my standard psw works...
Who wrote this app, a 3rd grader??
Bad bad bad.
Amazing app and customer service!
Love this app and so many things for someone in their first apartment, great deals on clothing, housewares and artwork!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 09, 2014
- Version: 7.1
- Size: 19.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fab.com, Inc.
- © 2012 Fab.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.