The Fabasoft Cloud app gives you access to your team rooms and data in the Cloud via your iPad and iPhone. Anytime and anywhere. Securely and reliably. The app connects you with colleagues and external business partners when you’re on the move. Unlimited mobile, secure collaboration in the Cloud.
The Fabasoft Cloud app lets you:
- Access all your team rooms and data in the Cloud quickly and easily.
- Read documents from the Cloud on your iPad/iPhone, swipe from document to document.
- Open documents from the Cloud on your iPad/iPhone using integrated apps (e.g. with Pages).
- Play videos from the Cloud on your iPad/iPhone – even in offline mode.
- Upload images and videos from your image libraries or directly from the camera into the Cloud – even multiple files at the same time.
- Upload documents from other apps into the Cloud (e.g. e-mail attachments).
- Synchronize documents and folders from the Cloud to your iPad/iPhone and access them in offline mode without needing an internet connection.
- Refresh all your documents and folders that you want to access in offline mode either manually with only just one tap or automatically at regular intervals.
- Search for data in all team rooms where you have access rights.
- Create new team rooms and invite your contacts to team rooms.
- Manage your team room invitations (accept or refuse them).
- Send links to your documents or the documents themselves as attachment by e-mail.
- Display documents in full-screen mode.
- Add personal comments to PDF files. For this feature, you need the Cloud App "Commenting in the 'Fabasoft Cloud' App for iOS".
- Protect your data in the Cloud from unauthorized access. Only registered users who have been invited to the collaboration are authorized.
- Authentication via the following methods: user name/password, client certificates, Active Directory Federation Service and the Austrian citizen card – depending the edition of the Fabasoft Cloud. If your organization has enabled authentication via client certificates, you must import your personal client certificate using Apple iTunes into the Fabasoft Cloud app.
Want to manage your documents in your own “Private Cloud?” The Fabasoft Cloud app also supports the Fabasoft Private Cloud. You can easily switch back and forth between your Fabasoft Private Cloud services and the Fabasoft Public Cloud. Get to know the Fabasoft Private Cloud at https://www.fabasoft.com/private.
Do you want end-to-end encryption of documents in your Teamrooms for the highest security? The Fabasoft Cloud app will allow you to access Teamrooms that are encrypted using Secomo. Learn more about Secomo at https://www.fabasoft.com/secomo.
Do you use the Fabasoft Cloud Worklist app as well? The Fabasoft Cloud app will share its authentication token with the Fabasoft Cloud Worklist app. So you need only log in once, either in the Fabasoft Cloud Worklist app or the Fabasoft Cloud app.
The Fabasoft Cloud is the cloud for secure business-to-business collaboration worldwide. All data is stored in high-performance data centers in Europe according to European data security and protection standards. The Fabasoft Cloud supports internationally recognized standards issued by independent auditors. These include ISO 20000, ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISAE 3402 and most recently, TÜV Rheinland "Certified Cloud Service" certification. These seals of quality give you assurance and a common basis for comparison.
- Fixes a problem on the login page that prevents you from entering the Mobile PIN.
- Fabasoft R&D GmbH
- 107.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright Fabasoft R&D GmbH, Linz, Austria, 1988-2018.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.