Nothing is what it seems in Fabulous - Angela’s Fashion Fever! After being cheated on by her husband and losing her job, Angela is on the verge of giving up on her dreams. That is, until she gets the surprise of a lifetime…Truly, famous fashion queen, picks Angela to be one of seven finalists in the contest to take over her crown! Angela revels in a world of glamorous parties, fancy hotels, and sneaky hookups with her celebrity crush. But beneath the glittering surface, Angela’s idol Truly is hiding a bitter secret…
The first location is free with an in-game unlock for the full complement of locations.
- Dress up for the 2nd season of Fabulous, brought to you by the award winning creators of Delicious
- Play 61 time management story levels, 29 challenges and become a shining fashion star
- Travel to exciting places all over the world and meet celebrities
- Help Angela design beautiful clothes to style her models in the world’s biggest fashion contest ever
- Get inspired for your own wardrobe by all those fabulous looks and the latest fashion trends
Become a Fabulous fan on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AngelasGame/
Enjoy other GameHouse original stories:
- Fabulous - Angela's Sweet Revenge
- Delicious - Emily's Hopes and Fears
- Delicious - Emily's Home Sweet Home
- Delicious - Emily's New Beginning
- Delicious - Emily's Honeymoon Cruise
Buy only once, and play on all your mobile devices. Use your Facebook login and pick up where you left off!
Ratings and Reviews
Enjoyed This Game
Not my favorite Delicious game but it is nice to see something different from GameHouse. I was able to get 3 stars on every level but it was not easy. This is one of the more difficult Delicious games for sure. I know $10 is a lot of money for a game but the teams at GameHouse work long and hard on these games and deserve to be compensated for their hard work! It's not like the games are short. There are usually 90 levels (60 levels and 30 challenge levels) and you can play them on 3 different difficulty stages so that is 270 levels per game. I absolutely LOVE Heart's Medicine (my current favorite game!), Cathy's Crafts, and Mary Le Chef. Delicious teams please keep these games coming!
I love GH games and would like to say to all the complainers about having to pay for the game...Don't! If you don't want to pay for the game then don't play it. They let you know that there are only a few levels free. You can see up front before you start playing that there will be a fee for the whole game. If you don't want to pay $9.99, then don't. As for the rest of us, thank you GH development team. You guys are the freakin' best. Keep working those big brains and I for one, will keep coming back for more
Thanks for your feedback! I've shared this with my team and we think that you're the freakin' best! We hope that you enjoy continue to enjoy playing the games as much as we enjoy making them!
I really like this game and I've grown a tad bit obsessed with it in the past few days. However, I've become frustrated learning that you need to pay for the rest of the chapters. Personally, I could care less about the plot I just like the game. In general, they shouldn't be charging so much money to play the rest of the game, nor making anyone pay at all. If they want more people to download their game, the more reasonable decision would be to make the game free in total - including the chapters. So tbh, the game is fun and addicting but don't get it if... you know :/ I'm disappointed lol
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 201.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©GameHouse, a division of RealNetworks 2016
- In-App Purchases
- complete Fabulous game with 90 exciting story levels $9.99
- chapter 2 $1.99
- chapter 3 and 4 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.