Join millions of Fabulous users and create a healthier, happier life. Fabulous will help increase your energy levels, be more focused, lose weight and sleep better by building healthy habits and routines in your life.
Fabulous takes a holistic approach to motivate you to be more productive and have higher energy. We’re more than just a habit tracker, or a way to create new rituals; we’re your own personal coach and happiness trainer.
Top Reasons You Need Fabulous:
⁃ Struggle to wake up in the morning
⁃ Want to maximize your energy
- Struggle with fatigue and find yourself tired by midday
- Want to build an indestructible morning ritual
- Want to have full energy for 5 hours
- Can’t sleep at night because you don’t feel tired
- Can’t concentrate on a single task because of ADHD
- Have anxiety and cannot calm the thoughts in your mind
⁃ Focus and Concentration
⁃ Better Sleep
⁃ Managing Stress
⁃ Calming Anxieties and Meditation
⁃ Healthier Eating and Exercise
⁃ Better Habits
Ready for a healthier lifestyle? Take your fitness and diet to a new level by using our integrated coaching feature: 7-minute scientific workouts, zen and vipassana meditation for breathing & mindfulness, happiness trainer, power nap sessions, and a beginner’s yoga pack for total flexibility.
And with your consent we can use the Apple HealthKit APIs to read and/or write certain data (such as steps count, distance walked, calories burned and much more) to the Health App on your device.
Make me Fabulous:
Make me Fabulous sessions are created in collaboration with researchers and are consistently updated with new insights from major scientific studies.
- Do Anywhere Exercise: An intense 10 min exercise session that will push both your endurance and strength, and you can do it anywhere without any equipment.
- The Mind Bus: A scientifically proven session that will get rid of stressful thoughts that become obstacles between you and a fulfilling life.
- 4 Hours Deep Work: An deeply focused session that will help you fight temptation and plunge you into a dedicated 4 hours of deep, meaningful, and creative work.
- Uplifting Fabulous: Based on resilience studies, this session will coach you through your grief, so you can feel the energy flow through your spirit once more.
- Smart-targeted health advice for healthy living
- Scientifically grounded approach to instill healthy healthy habits and mindfulness into your daily rituals
- Atkins & HCG diet inspired weight loss program where you can stop counting calories
- A personal 1:1 coach that will motivate you to be more productive and achieve your goals
- Integrated fitness programs for a healthier, fitter lifestyle
- Incremental goals that starts with getting you to fall asleep faster. You’ll eventually create an entire morning ritual
- Beginners guide to exercise and a workout plan, meditation, yoga, stretching, and a lot more
Take an unexpected journey and learn to build habits that stick.
• Monthly: $9.99/month
• Yearly: $7.99/month, one payment of $95.99 billed every 12 months
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Get in Touch:
Shoot us an email: email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thefabulous.co
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/thefabstory
After a 4-hour Fabulous Deep Work session, we're excited to share that we’re expanding the popular Fabulous Challenge feature to French, Spanish, Portuguese, and German users! From a 7-day morning run to a 30-day declutter challenge, users around the world can now take part and challenge themselves more intensely than ever before.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a life changer
As a sophomore in high school who is currently taking ap classes and college courses while still trying to be mentally and physically healthy, this is it. When I was a freshmen I LONGED for a way to engage myself in my studies and my mental/physical health. I had to find an equilibrium. I had no motivation or reason to try at anything. I was looking for help everywhere: talked to my parents, friends, counselors, and a crisis hotline. I couldn’t find a solution so I pushed myself to do a lot of good habits, but in the end, it only deprived me of my motivation and will. I was overwhelming myself as I wanted to find a solution to my ailment. An ailment that ruins many lives. Lives ruined by procrastination. Now as I was looking for help online, I came across fabulous. The app seemed to good to be true and I gave it a shot for my own well being. Needless to say, I am grateful for this. As of now I have completed the courses: “An Unexpected Journey” and “Staying on the Road.” I’m currently doing “A Fabulous Night.” I know it sounds cliche of me to say this but it has changed my life for the better. I now feel happier, motivated, focused, confident, and passionate about my studies and life. Whether you’re 16, a middle aged person, or in your late years of life, it truly never is too late to help yourself and nourish as an individual. 10/10
So far, so great!
I just got this app this morning so I’m basing my rating on user friendliness/ set up/ and its ability to hold my attention. The app kept me going, probably one of the easiest apps I’ve set up, definitely one of the fastest. Some apps can be work in just filling out the info but, this app was smooth & explained things clearly. I’m looking forward to seeing how this goes. I need something motivating in my life right now and I’m hoping this does the trick. I had always been a very disciplined, driven, fun, outspoken, and in great shape but, the last 18 mos~things have become very difficult for me. I had several big surgeries which left me in lots of pain but this pain is nothing compared to the pain in my heart... after loosing 3 loving people in our family. As my dad use to say... “Life happens kiddo”, but it seems I let it go on w/o me. I’m really hoping to find my fire again and hoping it’s as easy as finding this app~ something tells me... it’s not. All life’s greatest things~take work and I’m now desperate & willing~ just need reminders to keep going and I hope this app is a piece of the puzzle which makes the difficult times bearable. So, I plan on updating this review a few times, as I embark on my journey to become the once driven person I was~
so until then...
Fabulous is .. well .. ok I won’t say it but it is!!
I have found myself off track & wandering through life after a few years of retirement and then a great deal of personal loss. 2018 resolutions were filled with hopes of finding something to restore some normalcy to my life; that reading a good book in front of the fire on a rainy day kind of normalcy. I had already made the commitments to weight & fitness long before resolution season & they were going fairly well. I just happened across the Fabulous app when I was in the App Store looking for a To Do list app. It has truly been the answer to what I’ve been looking for, although I had no way of knowing for what I was searching. Fabulous is taking me back to the basics, and teaching me how to instill habits again, something I had unknowingly given up. Having this structure is giving me something to lean on as I begin to learn how to be myself again, after so much sadness and misery. Thank you Fabulous developers for creating such an innovative program to help those of us that have derailed. One thing, I did sign up for their upgraded program, Sphere, and it was just too much for me to take in. Maybe later but for now I will let Fabulous take care of my needs!! I am Fabulous after all!!
- 230.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Fabulous SAS
- In-App Purchases
- Premium: Annually 50% Off $49.99
- Sphere: Monthly 50% Off $7.99
- Sphere Monthly $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.