De Janice Garingo
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
FabUnits was developed by a home seamstress who bought too much fabric on a daily basis when making garments from vintage sewing patterns.
Three apps in one, FabUnits can:
1. Calculate the amount of fabric needed based on vintage fabric bolt measurements and translates them to modern fabric bolt measurements.
2. Calculate total price based on yards and price per yard
3. Convert yards to meters and meters to yards
Its clean and simple interface will help streamline your sewing, leaving you more time to sew and less time doing math. With this app you can buy the correct amount of fabric every time, budget your fabric shopping, and shop for fabric overseas in meters with a click of a button.
Lo nuevo en la versión 1.01
First screen - Switched the Picker and the Textfield since opening the keyboard blocks the textfield from being shown while typing.
Third screen - Moved up the Textfield slightly since the keyboard was blocking the textfield from being shown while typing.
Captura de pantalla del iPhone
Reseñas de clientes
Doesn't live up to potential
Fabulous idea, but falls short.
1) One needs to to be able to enter decimals to get an accurate conversion.
2) The number keypad needs to drop away after hitting submit.
3) Be consistent with which number pad pops up. The phone pad pops up for conversion, but the regular keypad pops up for meters to yards.
This is a must have for every sewer
- Categoría: Utilidades
- Actualizado: 13/09/2010
- Versión: 1.01
- Tamaño: 0.5 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Janice Garingo
- © 2010 Janice Garingo
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 3.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.