Your favorite contacts with photo directly on your home screen!
Make your own home screen with icons of the faces and photos of your love, family and friends and call them or send them messages directly with one fingertip !
Face Buttons allows you to create direct call/message icons with face pictures on your home screen. Create your own photo favorites page! Super easy. Once the icons are created you can directly call or send messages to the most important persons in your life by clicking on the icons.
Face Buttons lets you create many different type of buttons: direct call buttons, text message buttons, email buttons, buttons for FaceTime, Skype or other URL schemes.
You can take the pictures for the icons from the address book if you have already pictures assigned to your contacts, from your photo library or directly take a new one with the camera. The pictures can be pinched (zoomed), rotated and moved to select the part you want to use for your icon.
Once the icons are created on your home screen you can of course always move and delete them again like any other app icon.
☞ Over 1 million face buttons created!
☞ #1 Contact app for the home screen
- Different buttons: call, message, email, FaceTime, Skype, URL
- Photo selectable from addressbook, camera or library
- Photo adjustable (move, rotate, pinch)
- Contact selectable from address book
- High resolution support for iPhone 4's retina display
- Glossy effect for icons selectable
- Call confirmation / options menu can be turn on/off
- Works without internet connection!
If you like this app, please make a review. This will help us! If you have any questions, suggestions for a future update or if you would like to report a problem, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can contact you. If you write a review we don't know who you are.
- Bug fix (solves problems when creating buttons on older / slower iPhones)
Ratings and Reviews
It's working again, it's working again! Worked just fine for me I read the review that suggested not using the "ask call\text", set the first one up to be a phone call, picture loaded, call went through. The only thing I noticed is that when you make a call with the icon you created,the screen is black. Just hit the home button and then you'll get that green bar across the top of your phone, tap that and you will have full visuals of the phone call
Loving it from a septic.
I checked out all the other apps before I looked into this. I thought based on the users and reviews it was just self promotion. Then I thought I would give it a shot and delete if I didn't like it. Am I glad I tried it! There is a couple of seconds 'lag' between touching the icon and when the call is placed but it's just like an other placed call - not a biggie.
Got it working! Requires patience.
The app is working for me now. I don't think the developer knows this. The Ask Call/SMS feature is not working; avoid loading it. Give this a go and please leave a review after so we know what's going on. I have an old iPhone 4. Good luck.
1) get rid of all your old photo icons including the app itself
2) reload the app
3) start loading the photo icons as usual
4) if you get a black screen after you put in the call and photo info don't worry. Go to Add to Home Screen anyway and finish.
5) if you get timed out or completely stopped, close the app and reopen it.
6) if you get duplicate photo icons on your Home screen don't erase them. Just restart the iPhone itself and the correct photo icons will reappear.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.