Face Chart Pro for iPhone
By Koren Zander
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EnKore Makeup's FACE CHART PRO, now for iPhone, is the ultimate digital tool for today's working makeup professional (and makeup enthusiasts). With its advanced paint engine design, Face Chart Pro helps you to create makeup looks on a digital canvas with ease. With the use of fingers, or a stylus, artist simply select any of the built-in brushes, color palettes, customize colors, and effects. Create colorful or neutral eye makeup looks, from eyes, skin finishes, blush, and lips. Adding effects such as rhinestones, glitter, and cheetah spots is easy. This app also features an eyelash drawer that allows artists to pick-n-tap eye lashes.
Whether you are a makeup artist (of any level), or a makeup enthusiast who likes to doodle occasionally, Face Chart Pro for iPhone transforms your iPhone into the ultimate digital Face Chart studio.
NOTE: This is an iPhone specific app. A separate iPad Face Chart Pro app is also available.
- Canvas that fills the iPhone screen.
- Five base canvas choices to begin with: Blank, Full Face with Open Eye, Full Face with Closed Eye, Open Eye, and Closed Eye.
- Two finger pan & zoom navigation
- Pinch in and out for controls
Brushes & Tools:
- Advanced paint engine delivers smooth and precise brush strokes.
- Multiple brushes used in the industry.
- Cotton Swab tool for cleaning and erasing
- Customizable brush settings for each brush and tools
- Undo and Redo button
- Mirror tool allows user to only create a look on one eye, or one side of the face, and then generate the other side automatically.
- Preset Makeup Color Palettes with their own separate categories.
- Custom color grid
- Eyelashes drawer
- Store and view work in progress
- Save finished charts to iPhone's Camera Roll
For more information and examples, please visit www.FaceChartPro.com
It's been a long time coming!
I really like this app, I love makeup especially eye looks and this helps me to get ideas that I can recreate and save. The only suggestion I have is that it would be nice when you customize a color that you could have a save color file.
When I create a color after I leave that folder it takes you back to the starting spot not the spot where you moved the cursor to create the color. So if I have to touch up I can't really get the same shade.
Other than that I love the app. It would be nice to be able to change face color instead of having to airbrush it on. I'm African American so I usually airbrush a darker skin tone to see how the colors would look on me.
I have been waiting for this app for sometime now. I have been checking weekly to see if it has come out yet. Now that I got my hands on it I can't even put it down. Thank you Koren!!!!!
Definitely needs work I it keeps messing up lashes won't down size and when I go to do something lashes appear out of no where and not even on the eyes. I love the app but it needs work